Contractors United

7: Contractors United Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

alright company to work for

overall alright company to work for i just couldn't handle the travel time and such long hours. would recommend the company if you can travel to sydney

Pros

travel and meal allowances

Cons

a lot of work based in sydney, which added 4 hrs travel to standard 11 hr shifts. you had to use own car.

Good company to work for always paid on time

Good company to work for plenty of work easy to deal with.Good work culture. Always paid on time, friendly mangers A variety of different labouring work.

Good company to work for. Good people and very understanding. Pay every week without fail. Never a problem with them. Will work for them again anytime!

Pros

Great people and culture

Awesome Labour Hire Company

Probably the best Labour Company i have worked for, look after the workers and pay is pretty good. I noticed if your good, you have work, if your lazy you dont come back...pretty simple work mostly but a good crew usually around to work with aswell.

Pros

Good guys on site

Scum

If you want to be treated like a piece of dirt go work for them don’t be expecting any loyalty or respect from them they will dump you in a hartbeat!!!

Best work of my life

There were many places in regards to construction that helped better set my skills. I think the most advanced jobs in regards to clients safety were definitely given to our team and we effectively made progress in many huge corporations and niche businesses sectors across New South Wales

Pros

Wrok gear provided

Cons

good group of people to work with

i really like the work as it changes from job to job but ther is no chance of gaining fulltime employment , which is what i am after

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contractors United. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Contractors United Reviews by Job Title

Learn about Contractors United in popular locations

• Contractors United
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?