Contractors United Employee Reviews for Trade Assistant in Fairy Meadow NSWReview this company
Trade Assistant1 review
Fairy Meadow NSW1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
overall alright company to work for i just couldn't handle the travel time and such long hours. would recommend the company if you can travel to sydney
travel and meal allowances
a lot of work based in sydney, which added 4 hrs travel to standard 11 hr shifts. you had to use own car.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
More reviews from Trade Assistant
See all 2 reviews
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contractors United. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 6 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Contractors United
- What is the annual leave policy like at Contractors United? How many days of annual leave do you get…One person answered
- How has Contractors United responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at Contractors United?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Contractors United?One person answered
- Does Contractors United require a background check? What kind of background check does Contractors U…One person answered