Converga Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Records Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Newcastle NSW6 November 2018
all good lovely team,lots of staff support and training,was only a temporary job, however I enjoyed the time i had there working with a great team and was able to balance home and work life
it was differance and fun at times
Records Officer (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT11 June 2018
Record management
how to make records, file ,How ,get out & put back in the right box
fair
hard work
Climbing ladders
Christmas party
and some time fun
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
Treat as a Number not a person
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT2 January 2018
Not Impressed by staff regarded as a number, not as a human being. The staff I worked with were great, but management left a lot to be desired. If asked to work for this company again I would say NO! Don't care how much money they offered.
It was a very productive and fun workplace.
Document Service Team Member (Former Employee) –  Greenway ACT21 August 2017
I really enjoyed going to work everyday, working with the people I did made all the tough days easier. I enjoyed all the tough tasks that we had to sit down and figure out together, if any problems went on we would all fix it within the team.
Pros
The people i worked with
Cons
The management
Productive, High intense work environment with corporate companies
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 April 2017
gained a large variety of experience within high global and national corporations,met amazing people who showed me and taught me many vital things for pursuing a successful carer
Pros
Experience
Cons
not very good pay
work place and workload
Team member (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC12 February 2017
convenient to public transportation and located in inner suburb. Free access to a nice Gym. Nice team members and good company culture.
Flexible but doesnt give enough hours
Data operator - Casual (Current Employee) –  Melbourne South VIC29 January 2017
The place it convenient to get to, they are very flexible in terms of time tabling, however they treat employees more like pawns. Although the job is very easy to do, most of the time it's not worth it. 5 to 8 hour days turn into 3. Unreliable in terms of fixed hours.
Pros
very flexible with time tabling
Cons
short hours, unfair management
Business Process Partners (Document and Information processing Unit)
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 November 2016
Good place to learn high volume document processing and archiving.

Fun at work culture with strong work ethics.

Inclusive employer with employees from different walks of life.

Have presence across Australia.
Hard work but all worth it I think. Pride and Justice. Management and co-workers working all together as one Company
Data Entry / Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC27 June 2016
Very Involved and Dedicated to my work. I find this Company is someone who strives for excellence and Innovation in there Company and takes lots of Pride.
Pros
Christmas Party
Cons
Good company for first time job seekers
Customer Service Officer in Record Management (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 June 2016
Converga is an outsource company that look employ young school leavers and gives them a chance to start in the work force.

Converga seeks their clients to go paperless and introduce the scanning and mail sorting
Pros
na
Cons
pay is very low
Tax Agent
Customer Service Officer in Record Management (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 May 2016
family owned business doing tax returns,.

I learnt a lot from them being my first job

They made me feel so comfortable that I enjoyed going to work

Every day you would meet different people from all nationalities which i feel good because i picked up a few words
Pros
easy going
Cons
nothing bad what so ever
Only worked there a couple of months - work was demanding but fine
Kitchen Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 May 2016
Like I noted before, I only worked there for 3 months. Work was demanding and a bit exhausting but my team leader was friendly and approachable.
Pros
Cons
Work required me to be on my feet most of day, a bit exhausting but fine otherwise.
Wonderful job
Client Services Department (Former Employee) –  St Leonards NSW18 February 2016
The pay isnt great, but the people who work there make it worth it. I enjoyed my time there, but I highly reccommend it to anyone.
Best place
Contract Job as IT (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW22 December 2015
I loved working here, best environment, all friendly, never rude, i stuffed up a couple times and they were heaps nice about it!
Pros
Best place
Loves Driving
Customer Service Team Member (Full Time) (Former Employee) –  170 Clarendon Street, South Melbourne4 February 2015
Drives courier van 3/4 of the day.
Customer service learning.
Great support from management.
Friendly colleagues.
Nothing is hard.
Enjoys driving independently.
Pros
Time management learning
Not much review because I only work for one week
Part time Data Entry Officer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD20 September 2014
Trainer are not fully trained yet with the new project and new trainer is a little rude probably due to inexperience
Pros
nothing
Cons
Easy job
A great temporary contract
Records Management (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Industrial Estate4 September 2014
A typical day at work consisted of data entry, communication about coding and a fun atmosphere of competitiveness.
Basically, I learned about records capture and control of confidential documents and how to correctly enter this data.
Management was absent physically most of the time as he had other sites to maintain. However, when he was present he was positive and would reward us for our work with little incentives for our work ethic and achievements.
My co-workers were great to work with. Consisting of mostly females it was a friendly environment of support, hard work and collaboration. I still maintain some friendships from this work relationship.
The hardest part of my job was dealing with the conditions of the files and boxes that they arrived in. Due to improper storage conditions, they had been contaminated.
The most enjoyable part of my job was achieving beyond the required level that my Manager expected.
Pros
Incentives for achievements
Cons
Condition of files and boxes
productive and fun place to work
Data entry operator (Former Employee) –  170 Clarendon St South Melbourne Vic 32051 March 2013
It was such a pleasant place to work, made lots of friends, being able to do diffrent jobs and learn diffrent tasks, the management was reasonable good, unforturnately more and more jobs are now going to Philipines, the comany gave us redundancy last November. But Ill never forget the culture selebrations and footy selebrations and all the Christmas parties we had in the past 6 years.
Pros
free lunches
Supportive, Team Oriented Environment
Customer Service Team Member (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, Victoria, Australia11 September 2012
Converga provides a great work/life balance and is very supportive. I had a very positive experience with this company. They have great values and wonderful customer service expectations.
Pros
strong team environment, social events, team building exercises and training