Converga
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Converga Management reviews

Australia22 reviews
A company where we can learn a lot many things as a start up in Australia. I gained lot of knowledge at Converga, they supported me a lot in terms of understanding each different type of role i played. The management at job is very impressive they were too talented.
Pros
Free lunches and morning teas
Cons
Short hours
Record management
how to make records, file ,How ,get out & put back in the right box
fair

hard work

Climbing ladders

Christmas party

and some time fun
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
Not Impressed by staff regarded as a number, not as a human being. The staff I worked with were great, but management left a lot to be desired. If asked to work for this company again I would say NO! Don't care how much money they offered.
I really enjoyed going to work everyday, working with the people I did made all the tough days easier. I enjoyed all the tough tasks that we had to sit down and figure out together, if any problems went on we would all fix it within the team.
Pros
The people i worked with
Cons
The management
The place it convenient to get to, they are very flexible in terms of time tabling, however they treat employees more like pawns. Although the job is very easy to do, most of the time it's not worth it. 5 to 8 hour days turn into 3. Unreliable in terms of fixed hours.
Pros
very flexible with time tabling
Cons
short hours, unfair management
Drives courier van 3/4 of the day.
Customer service learning.

Great support from management.
Friendly colleagues.

Nothing is hard.

Enjoys driving independently.
Pros
Time management learning
A typical day at work consisted of data entry, communication about coding and a fun atmosphere of competitiveness.
Basically, I learned about records capture and control of confidential documents and how to correctly enter this data.

Management was absent physically most of the time as he had other sites to maintain. However, when he was present he was positive and would reward us for our work with little incentives for our work ethic and achievements.
My co-workers were great to work with. Consisting of mostly females it was a friendly environment of support, hard work and collaboration. I still maintain some friendships from this work relationship.

The hardest part of my job was dealing with the conditions of the files and boxes that they arrived in. Due to improper storage conditions, they had been contaminated.

The most enjoyable part of my job was achieving beyond the required level that my Manager expected.
Pros
Incentives for achievements
Cons
Condition of files and boxes
It was such a pleasant place to work, made lots of friends, being able to do diffrent jobs and learn diffrent tasks, the management was reasonable good, unforturnately more and more jobs are now going to Philipines, the comany gave us redundancy last November. But Ill never forget the culture selebrations and footy selebrations and all the Christmas parties we had in the past 6 years.
Pros
free lunches