Corestaff
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Corestaff Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
work for labor hire as a casual employee not a good experience. You have no rights and you no longer have a relationship with your employer. The pay system was electronic and often the pay was wrong or you had to submit multiple times. Many times pay was wrong as the electronic pay did not match what the employer had on record so you were not sure if you would be paid. No support from corestaff.
I'm not sure if this is a modern casual or contracting phenomena or Corestaff, but when working casual/contract there should be a % increase to cover annual leave, sick days etc. When you receive the same or even less than the staff there, there seems to be a question mark.

Going beyond this, the placements were good, the staff on location also good and enjoyed the jobs.
just a great group of people to work for, they look after you and are polite and always have you in mind. they are also very high with safety which is a bonus
I am available to start ASAP and relocate sty any time and I am experienced in working in all types of mining environments and enjoy being apart of a safe and productive team
Pros
paid on time
Cons
It was a great place to be seeing the wildlife roaming free, I learnt a lot how to better my own experience as operator.My co workers became good friends. The hardest part of my employment is what we all share and that's being so far from home and loved ones.The most enjoyable part of my job was the random experiences that happened at times that u wish u could share with everyone, but could only share with your co workers and its those things that made friendships that will last along time. also successful completion of the contract is enjoyed by all.
Pros
experience
Cons
no free wifi at camp.
I actually was under contract with Xstrata. They were good to work for