Cornerstone Medical Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cornerstone Medical Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
Great communication with staff, good backup.
Nice people to work with.

Great pay rates.

Contracts from the start of signing on the process went well no issues .
Everyone here at Cornerstone is highly supportive and encouraging. All departments works really well together and are always encouraging of each other both inside and outside of work. Management are also highly supportive and rewarding and offer great additional benefits.

What I love most about working here is the fast paced environment and not knowing where your day is going to take you. But mostly I love helping people find their ideal role, and the sense of achievement I get.
As recruiters we have one of the most diverse roles imaginable. Working with people sees us problem solving and creating solutions. The most rewarding parts of the job is successfully matching a client and candidate’s needs, knowing that you are adding to the improvement of the community and health care industry.

Working as part of a dedicated team of consultants we offer services to help improve staffing solutions, people and performance.

Coming into work is extremely exciting, knowing that you’ll be working with amazing people both internally and externally, we learn something new on a daily basis and continually build upon our professional skills.

There are many benefits working for Cornerstone, the most prominent being the fantastic team culture!!
Pros
Personal Training, Fantastic Culture
Official response from Cornerstone Medical Recruitment
9 February 2020
Update: while we no longer offer Personal Training (we moved offices and the gym downstairs unfortunately didn't come with us), we offer access to up to 12 additional days of annual leave!
Great place to be apart of where one day is never the same. Directors reward everyone for their hard work, fantastic culture and very rewarding both financially and professionally. If you love sales and speaking on the phone building rapport and relationships, then this will be a role you will enjoy.
Pros
Uncapped commission, great incentives, mentorship and stability
Cons
Sales Role, so does not suit people that do not like to sell
Every day is completely different as this industry is frequently changing on almost a daily basis.

With a strong mix of both candidate and client management, this role gives you the ability to have the utmost communication and customer service.

I have learned how to be incredibly flexible and still have exemplary time management.

The team in the organisation are all incredibly close and yet diverse offering an interesting mix of cultures and personalities.

The hardest part of the role is the challenges that it throws you daily but overcoming these and implementing what you have learned is one of the most rewarding feelings.

Definitely the most enjoyable part of the role has to be genuinely helping people and organisations finding the perfect fit for their next role/hire. Finding someone their dream role not only means that you truly listened to them but have hopefully improved their lives for the long run.
Pros
Great Bonus Structure, Free Weekly PT Session, Fantastic Company Culture
Cons
Longer Hours
We work in a fast paced and challenging working environment.
Working with people means that every day is different and every day you come into new challenges and as any recruiter will know there are many ups and downs.

We have a great team of people here and management work very hard to keep a pleasant working environment.

The most enjoyable part of the job is 100% the people, working in such a pressurised environment its important that we all support each other.
Pros
Free PT session, good bonus structure and a wonderful company culture
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cornerstone Medical Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8