Cornerstone Medical Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Cornerstone Medical Recruitment Employee Review

A fast paced and friendly working environment

9 May 2016
We work in a fast paced and challenging working environment. Working with people means that every day is different and every day you come into new challenges and as any recruiter will know there are many ups and downs. We have a great team of people here and management work very hard to keep a pleasant working environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is 100% the people, working in such a pressurised environment its important that we all support each other.
Pros
Free PT session, good bonus structure and a wonderful company culture
12 May 2016
Same role
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) - Fortitude Valley QLD
Great place to be apart of where one day is never the same. Directors reward everyone for their hard work, fantastic culture and very rewarding both financially and professionally. If you love sales and speaking on the phone building rapport and relationships, then this will be a role you will enjoy.
Pros
Uncapped commission, great incentives, mentorship and stability
Cons
Sales Role, so does not suit people that do not like to sell
13 May 2016
Same location
Senior Recruitement Consultant (Current Employee) - Brisbane QLD
Everyone here at Cornerstone is highly supportive and encouraging. All departments works really well together and are always encouraging of each other both inside and outside of work. Management are also highly supportive and rewarding and offer great additional benefits. What I love most about working here is the fast paced environment and not knowing where your day is going to take you. But mostly I love helping people find their ideal role, and the sense of achievement I get.
17 November 2019
Contract Registered Nurse (Current Employee) - Cairns QLD
Great communication with staff, good backup. Nice people to work with. Great pay rates. Contracts from the start of signing on the process went well no issues .
  1. A fast paced and friendly working environment