Cornerstone Medical Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Cornerstone Medical Recruitment Employee Review

Nursing contracts

17 November 2019
Great communication with staff, good backup. Nice people to work with. Great pay rates. Contracts from the start of signing on the process went well no issues .
13 May 2016
Senior Recruitement Consultant (Current Employee) - Brisbane QLD
Everyone here at Cornerstone is highly supportive and encouraging. All departments works really well together and are always encouraging of each other both inside and outside of work. Management are also highly supportive and rewarding and offer great additional benefits. What I love most about working here is the fast paced environment and not knowing where your day is going to take you. But mostly I love helping people find their ideal role, and the sense of achievement I get.
13 May 2016
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Fortitude Valley Brisbane QLD
As recruiters we have one of the most diverse roles imaginable. Working with people sees us problem solving and creating solutions. The most rewarding parts of the job is successfully matching a client and candidate’s needs, knowing that you are adding to the improvement of the community and health care industry. Working as part of a dedicated team of consultants we offer services to help improve staffing solutions, people and performance. Coming into work is extremely exciting, knowing that you’ll be working with amazing people both internally and externally, we learn something new on a daily basis and continually build upon our professional skills. There are many benefits working for Cornerstone, the most prominent being the fantastic team culture!!
Pros
Personal Training, Fantastic Culture
Official response from Cornerstone Medical Recruitment
9 February 2020
Update: while we no longer offer Personal Training (we moved offices and the gym downstairs unfortunately didn't come with us), we offer access to up to 12 additional days of annual leave!
12 May 2016
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) - Fortitude Valley QLD
Great place to be apart of where one day is never the same. Directors reward everyone for their hard work, fantastic culture and very rewarding both financially and professionally. If you love sales and speaking on the phone building rapport and relationships, then this will be a role you will enjoy.
Pros
Uncapped commission, great incentives, mentorship and stability
Cons
Sales Role, so does not suit people that do not like to sell