Cornerstone Medical Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Cornerstone Medical Recruitment Employee Review

Supportive enviroment, great training, great company benefits

13 May 2016
Everyone here at Cornerstone is highly supportive and encouraging. All departments works really well together and are always encouraging of each other both inside and outside of work. Management are also highly supportive and rewarding and offer great additional benefits. What I love most about working here is the fast paced environment and not knowing where your day is going to take you. But mostly I love helping people find their ideal role, and the sense of achievement I get.
9 May 2016
Same location
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) - Brisbane QLD
We work in a fast paced and challenging working environment. Working with people means that every day is different and every day you come into new challenges and as any recruiter will know there are many ups and downs. We have a great team of people here and management work very hard to keep a pleasant working environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is 100% the people, working in such a pressurised environment its important that we all support each other.
Pros
Free PT session, good bonus structure and a wonderful company culture
17 November 2019
Contract Registered Nurse (Current Employee) - Cairns QLD
Great communication with staff, good backup. Nice people to work with. Great pay rates. Contracts from the start of signing on the process went well no issues .
13 May 2016
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Fortitude Valley Brisbane QLD
As recruiters we have one of the most diverse roles imaginable. Working with people sees us problem solving and creating solutions. The most rewarding parts of the job is successfully matching a client and candidate’s needs, knowing that you are adding to the improvement of the community and health care industry. Working as part of a dedicated team of consultants we offer services to help improve staffing solutions, people and performance. Coming into work is extremely exciting, knowing that you’ll be working with amazing people both internally and externally, we learn something new on a daily basis and continually build upon our professional skills. There are many benefits working for Cornerstone, the most prominent being the fantastic team culture!!
Pros
Personal Training, Fantastic Culture
Official response from Cornerstone Medical Recruitment
9 February 2020
Update: while we no longer offer Personal Training (we moved offices and the gym downstairs unfortunately didn't come with us), we offer access to up to 12 additional days of annual leave!
  1. Supportive enviroment, great training, great company benefits