Cornerstone Medical Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cornerstone Medical Recruitment Employee Reviews for Recruitment Consultant

As recruiters we have one of the most diverse roles imaginable. Working with people sees us problem solving and creating solutions. The most rewarding parts of the job is successfully matching a client and candidate’s needs, knowing that you are adding to the improvement of the community and health care industry. Working as part of a dedicated team of consultants we offer services to help improve staffing solutions, people and performance. Coming into work is extremely exciting, knowing that you’ll be working with amazing people both internally and externally, we learn something new on a daily basis and continually build upon our professional skills. There are many benefits working for Cornerstone, the most prominent being the fantastic team culture!!
Pros
Personal Training, Fantastic Culture
Official response from Cornerstone Medical Recruitment
9 February 2020
Update: while we no longer offer Personal Training (we moved offices and the gym downstairs unfortunately didn't come with us), we offer access to up to 12 additional days of annual leave!
Every day is completely different as this industry is frequently changing on almost a daily basis. With a strong mix of both candidate and client management, this role gives you the ability to have the utmost communication and customer service. I have learned how to be incredibly flexible and still have exemplary time management. The team in the organisation are all incredibly close and yet diverse offering an interesting mix of cultures and personalities. The hardest part of the role is the challenges that it throws you daily but overcoming these and implementing what you have learned is one of the most rewarding feelings. Definitely the most enjoyable part of the role has to be genuinely helping people and organisations finding the perfect fit for their next role/hire. Finding someone their dream role not only means that you truly listened to them but have hopefully improved their lives for the long run.
Pros
Great Bonus Structure, Free Weekly PT Session, Fantastic Company Culture
Cons
Longer Hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cornerstone Medical Recruitment?