Cosmetics Fragrance Direct
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cosmetics Fragrance Direct Employee Reviews

Always encouraged you to move up within the company & supported you with any development needs.Friendly management - Family cultureGreat product to sell
Pros
Great work culture
Cons
Rotating rosters
Worked here for quite some time and it was one of the most toxic workplaces I've ever experienced. Staff members are b*tchy, like to gossip a lot and are very nasty/unprofessional individuals. I mentally couldn't handle working there anymore and upper management did nothing about the bullying. Avoid for your own well being.
I worked here for about a year and got mistreated by management at my store very badly which affected my mental health severely. I was also underpaid multiple times and had to stay back. Management showed favouritism towards certain staff members as well which was very noticeable as well. I do not recommend working for this company at all. This company be littled me, threatened me, bullied me and is one of the worst jobs I have ever had.
Pros
Can use any fragrances while working
Cons
Management team
great co workers, great management, and great knowledge from managers. The hardest part of the job is reaching the budgets and member sign ups and the most enjoyable is working with great fragrances and cosmetic products.
Pros
working with products you love
Cons
nothing
It was a supportive place to work with lots of training provided to help us achieve the best knowledge to pass onto customer.
Pros
incentives
Cons
distance