Costa Coffee Employee Reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 1,889 reviews
Not really good place to work
humping and cutting banana (Former Employee) –  Tully QLD5 April 2018
You work mani hour for not that much money ,and sometime they don’t respect the rule .
Veri long hour without taking break ,just 30minut break after 5 hour work then no more break until afteroon mean another 5 or 6hour work .
Turn off your brain, don't ask questions and just do your job.
Blueberry Substrate Irrigator (Former Employee) –  Tolga QLD19 February 2018
Very disappointing workplace, Management is a significant problem and a massive turnover of employees and staff is the result.
Wages are set by EBA and are only average, but have a 2.5% increase every year. Unfortunately all jobs are full time casual and very low chance of becoming permanent employee.
Jobs are generally very repetitive and require working in the elements.
Pros
Get to meet lots of people backpacking from around the world
Cons
Management, working in the rain
Previous season was a pleasure to work in this section and many of the workers returned. After this season's display no workers wish to return
Distribution Centre 21C Berry Classification (Former Employee) –  Devonport TAS8 May 2016
There is a person in Management who caused people to go on 'stress' leave due to this persons 'Bully' tactics. Higher management was/is informed and still to this day nothing has been done to correct this problem. Your company asks for a review from me, which I personally find in appropriate at this stage in time. In all my 45yrs of work experience I have NEVER come across a more horrific situation that in appropriate behaviour is still to this day being let carried out. This is why I am seeking work elsewhere. The workers that I employed this season worked under daily stress awaiting this other Manager to interfere, and I being only casual and a Assistant Manager.
Pros
This season there was no pros for the DC workers
Cons
Worker was pulled up for having lunch, told get back to wk. In doing so had accident resulting to workcover.
Great
Barista (Former Employee) –  Derby UK20 April 2016
Great company to work for.The team are great and everyone gets along, leaving a great environment to work in. I left to come traveling.
Steadfast Business Support
Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Guyra NSW 23659 June 2015
I really enjoy a fast paced office environment, meeting deadlines to produce a team result for the business and its clients/customers.
Pros
Flexible Conditions
Cons
Supportive
waighing mushrooms
Produce waigher (Current Employee) –  VIC8 June 2015
I have only had this job for two weeks, Has a good vibe to it and seems like a busy factory.so far I really like it, but there isn't enough hours.
Pros
close to home
Cons
no hours
fun workplace
Senior operator of composting tunnels complex (Current Employee) –  Perth, WA24 January 2015
fun workplace, but some older machinery break downs can extend the day more than pleasingly. variety of work performed on different days, which make the job more interesting. We grow mushrooms.
Pros
4 ten hour shifts/week, so you extra time for your own stuff.
Cons
machinery break downs can mean very long days on occasion.
Very passionate work place to work for.
Vitor Marketing (Former Employee) –  Renmark, SA7 August 2014
Was responsible for all domestic orders the leave out sheds, fresh produce, resposible for all domestic invoicing.
Daily orders entered
Great people to work for
the hardest part of my job was the deadlines and pressure but was very changelling but rewarding at the same time
The passion the company has for the business.
Pros
The passion we have for the business