Country Road
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Country Road Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Good place

Nice place to work. Good culture, easy to learn and decent pay as well as hours available. Fun place to work especially during Christmas periods, cool initiatives for customers that’s is awesome to be a part of.

People are no good, especially old employees

Good managements, strictly policies. when I first start, old employees, they were not friendly until I stay there in a long time. the hardest part of the job is people who are not helping each other, mostly the environment is very poor

Great clothing and team

It was a great fashion retail store but not high enough salary. The team was great nice store. Career advancement if you wanted to pursue management career.

Great company

I thoroughly enjoyed working for this company. Employees are all very close and are like one big family. It made going to work something to look forward to. The work was extremely faced paced though sometimes lacked training in specific areas. I was able to progress in my job and learn new skills that I've been able to use in other work places.

Nice place to work when you're not bullied

Pay needs to be more. Not enough shifts if you are a casual. Hard to get a promotion. Regional manager based in Perth so no understanding of what is actually going on in the store on a day to day basis.

no thank you

I enjoyed working at Country Road during 2019. It was a very positive experience that offered me opportunities during my employment period. I found the workplace to be very friendly and collaboratively.

Productive and Teamwork palce

It was nice place for work also good team work with enough payrate. But at country road group they have no security of work as they booked to employee for a week before and they nove giving the jobs every day so its very hard to survive with this senario and we can work other place as they booked you before and send the message every day you are stand by for today...... Thank you

Great Company

Loved working for Country Road, Very supportive, get culture. The benefits of working their are fantastic and they look after all their staff very well.

Great Rewards

Roster is 3 days off 6 days on hard to manage. Discounts and clothing allowance good. Standards and Merchanding is very high. Expectations are at high standard.

Pros

Discounts and allowances

Cons

Roster and coverage instore

Enjoyed working there.

Good suport network and discounts on all Country Road clothing and homewares. Especialy good on listed uniform items. .................................

Jobs at Country Road

See more jobs

fast paced and kpi targets to reach everyday

i liked working at the country road group warehouse because i worked in the mimco department and it was fun trying to reach our kpi targets everyday and most of the time me and the other teams members would get target

Pros

good people to work with

Cons

heat conditions

Fun workplace

Great place to work at with a heap of benefits including working in a team, great discount and easy 'on the side' job. Its nice when I have returning customers wanted more help purchasing clothes, and also great to see new faces coming in the store.

Pros

Discount

Cons

On your feet all day

Excellent place to work, lovely staff.

Overall positive experience with the company and staff, Their products are exceptional quality and have been an exceptional australian brand for many years. The staff i worked with are nothing but the best group of women i have the pleasure of working with. The management are supremely supportive and professional.

A fair management team, good support and generous benifits

A great company to work for, great for keeping up with the forever changing fashion world by being apart of it. Working in men's women's and children provides flexibility with customer types.

Pros

Clothing allowance every quarter

Cons

6pm is a bit too late to finish

Good people to work with

As I was only there on work experience I can't really give much feedback on what it's like to actually work there. From what I gathered the people who work there are all very easy to get along with and helpful.

Discriminates against university students' availabilities

Extremely discriminating. I am a university student, studying full time and they knew this when I was hired as a casual. They do not approve now of my availability due to having university commitments and due to this, I am now receiving 0 hours most weeks, even though my availability states I am available 3-4 days of the week.

Great company, great culture, great work environment.

Typical day at work busy and varied. Fast paced retail environment. Lots of tasks to co-ordinate between customer service. Learning new skills daily with new product arriving and technology updates. Management supportive and positive. Co-workers fun, social and make work great. Hardest Part: job gets busy and tiring. Best Part: co-workers, environment, culture and giving customers better service than competitors!

Pros

long lunch breaks, co-workers, team, environment, pay, culture

Cons

less incentives than other company's, hours get cut frequently

Excellent work environment, friendly co-workers

Honestly the best company i have worked for, everyone there was so lovely including management. Every aspect of the job was straight forward, I enjoyed going into work every single day!

No career advancement with the HR team

Great job and team, just no opportunity to progress withing the HR team. Good benefits, but salary is quite low and Rem reviews, bring little change. Great role to learn from and be exposed to a lot. but finding a career path is almost non existent.

Fantastic Company with Country Road

My typical job role is all about Customer Service. What I learned and what my duties include on a daily basis is, how to use the company's register, Customer service, Sorting out stock, Phone Orders, Dealing with IT department and Gift card department and Styling etc. All management and co-workers are fantastic.I find nothing hard in this job, no matter how challenging it can be i always find a solution. Most enjoyable part of my job is when I have fulfilled the customers needs.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Nothing!

A great group of people to work with and the company has been good to me. I find the job a little boring and would like a better work/life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Country Road. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Country Road