Country Road
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Country Road Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Work–Life Balance
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Great clothing and team

It was a great fashion retail store but not high enough salary. The team was great nice store. Career advancement if you wanted to pursue management career.

Great company

I thoroughly enjoyed working for this company. Employees are all very close and are like one big family. It made going to work something to look forward to. The work was extremely faced paced though sometimes lacked training in specific areas. I was able to progress in my job and learn new skills that I've been able to use in other work places.

Nice place to work when you're not bullied

Pay needs to be more. Not enough shifts if you are a casual. Hard to get a promotion. Regional manager based in Perth so no understanding of what is actually going on in the store on a day to day basis.

no thank you

I enjoyed working at Country Road during 2019. It was a very positive experience that offered me opportunities during my employment period. I found the workplace to be very friendly and collaboratively.

Discriminates against university students' availabilities

Extremely discriminating. I am a university student, studying full time and they knew this when I was hired as a casual. They do not approve now of my availability due to having university commitments and due to this, I am now receiving 0 hours most weeks, even though my availability states I am available 3-4 days of the week.

No career advancement with the HR team

Great job and team, just no opportunity to progress withing the HR team. Good benefits, but salary is quite low and Rem reviews, bring little change. Great role to learn from and be exposed to a lot. but finding a career path is almost non existent.

A great group of people to work with and the company has been good to me. I find the job a little boring and would like a better work/life balance.

Busy and Challenging

- Working between 6 stores - Daily problem solving and creative thinking - Meeting deadlines - working independently as well as sharing ideas with the VM team - following VM guidelines and implementing all marketing and promotional signage - learning and gaining VM tecniques

Short period of time only hired over the christmas period

Large company, busiest time of year. Loud, big personalities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Country Road. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Country Road
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?