Country Road
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Country Road Management reviews

Clear
3.6Work–Life Balance

People are no good, especially old employees

Good managements, strictly policies. when I first start, old employees, they were not friendly until I stay there in a long time. the hardest part of the job is people who are not helping each other, mostly the environment is very poor

Great clothing and team

It was a great fashion retail store but not high enough salary. The team was great nice store. Career advancement if you wanted to pursue management career.

Excellent place to work, lovely staff.

Overall positive experience with the company and staff, Their products are exceptional quality and have been an exceptional australian brand for many years. The staff i worked with are nothing but the best group of women i have the pleasure of working with. The management are supremely supportive and professional.

Great company, great culture, great work environment.

Typical day at work busy and varied. Fast paced retail environment. Lots of tasks to co-ordinate between customer service. Learning new skills daily with new product arriving and technology updates. Management supportive and positive. Co-workers fun, social and make work great. Hardest Part: job gets busy and tiring. Best Part: co-workers, environment, culture and giving customers better service than competitors!

Pros

long lunch breaks, co-workers, team, environment, pay, culture

Cons

less incentives than other company's, hours get cut frequently

Excellent work environment, friendly co-workers

Honestly the best company i have worked for, everyone there was so lovely including management. Every aspect of the job was straight forward, I enjoyed going into work every single day!

Fantastic Company with Country Road

My typical job role is all about Customer Service. What I learned and what my duties include on a daily basis is, how to use the company's register, Customer service, Sorting out stock, Phone Orders, Dealing with IT department and Gift card department and Styling etc. All management and co-workers are fantastic.I find nothing hard in this job, no matter how challenging it can be i always find a solution. Most enjoyable part of my job is when I have fulfilled the customers needs.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Nothing!

Good Location

My main duties at C.R are Managing staff (total 18) working on the floor, ensuring that daily K.P.I’s are met, as well as improving on previous year’s figures. Maintaining V.I.P customer service. Conducting daily morning meetings with staff members, informing them about the previous days performance, what tasks need to be accomplished today and most importantly informing them about the daily budget, conversion rates, UPT’s etc…. Making sure that there is always enough merchandise (size ranges, colours, styles) on the floor every day for apparel as well as accessories (jewellery and shoes). Planning and supervising daily operations. Motivate employees to achieve department goals and mission. Plan and delegate to workload to employees

Cons

Bad Management

Great company, good work culture

assist customers in one of Australia's busiest stores provide advice on stylde and fashion work with very supportive co-workers in a team based environment supportive manage ment team dealing with customer complaints operating with limited staff complying with strict company procedures exceeding management sales targets

Pros

good company

Cons

limited opportunities

Fun, productive and strong customer service environment

Typical day involved ensuring your customers were the number one priority, developing product knowledge, coaching new team members, processing sales, monitoring sales budgets and implementing strategies to achieve them, stock control.I learnt varied techniques of selling and marketing products and to enjoy working with a team of dedicated people again.My co-workers were a range of ages and different levels of management and experience. Very well trained and motivated to achieve results for their team.Hardest part of the job was stepping back to a casual sales consultant when I have been the Store Manager and National Trainer for a similar retailer. My relationship with management was very good, and they recognised and utilised my skills.Most enjoyable part of the job was working with a fun team that enjoyed what they did and worked hard while still having fun. Also each day brought something new.

Pros

clothing allowance, bonus scheme, flexible hours

Cons

casual hours could vary, lack of staff in peak trade

Excellent work place, great team and very flexible working timetable

Always something to doThe management are hard working and friendlyMy colleagues became my friends ALL of themThe store was not always busy which made it feel as though the day was never going to end, however, having such a fun, lively and uplifting team made it all worth while

Pros

excellent team, good discount, flexible hours

Cons

not a very busy store

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Country Road. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Country Road