CPM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

20: CPM Employee Reviews

Australia20 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Professional workplace with very friendly higher management

Senior management happily provides guidance whenever needed to complete any task. Work environment is very friendly and full of positive minded people. I have very much improved my team management skills while working with CPM.

Easygoing company

CPM cleaning is a company that listens, helps and always provides guidance I have been at CPM for over 12 years We have and continue to have many satisfied customers,This is due to providing good happy contractors who have been with CPM and continue to work with CPM for over the past 12 years Highly recommend to anyone who is offered work

Pros

Will help out when needed

Cons

There aren’t any

Great company

Looks after you well. Once in the fold, 5reated like family. Great company to work for, always ass8st key members of the team to shine ànd suççeed worth it

Pros

Looked after

Cons

Long hourß

Supportive team

A great place to work. Management was supportive and optimum training was provided to the team. They have diverse campaigns for career progression and skill building.

Flexible Work as long as you hit the Kpi

Great place to work with some good and bad. Kpi is very important for them. You can move around between different projects within the org as long as your manager is happy with it.

great place to work

Great place to work, good career advancement, opportunity to expand skill set, variety of clients to work on. Exposure to international business, good team

Very Job Focused

Not for the easy going type. One needs to be a committed consistent achiever. Too much paperwork - probably utilising a CRM would help. Team spirit and culture were encouraged. A professional team which constantly aimed to achieve targets. Best team of BDC's, when I was working there.

Pros

Professional, great team spirit

Cons

too much paperwork, many bosses

Working with CPM was best experience.

It used to be very busy day at CPM with full of challenge. by working with CPM I had enhance my skills in different area that includes management, administrative and customer service.

Great boss and working hours

Working hours are family friendly and working in the shopping centres is fun taking to a range of people. There's always variety with the products you promote.

Good company to work for

Exposure to different clients Liaised with candidates Sales Customer service Cold calling Worked for careers australia- liaised with New Zealand and Australian citizens

Stay away

Treat field reps terribly and try to rip you off with commission when you leave as it’s paid 6 weeks in arears. Do yourself a favour and give this job a clear miss!

Good for a while

worked here for several months as a brand ambassador and highly enjoyed it. Unfortunately, once the campaign came to an end, I was out of work and there was little effort to re-deploy us.

Good team environment

Visit small businesses on the allocated area Introduce myself and make rapport with business owner Explain and educate customer about their bill and contracts Address all the queries Closing sales Rehash

Pros

Flexiblity at work

Cons

Target oriented

Fun but challenging work place

The work was completely new when I stared working there and also very much challenging in comparison to my earlier work experience. However, I got fun as I learned how to take challenge and manage it successfully to attain targets.

Fantastic staff, relationship with clients ie microsoft awesome

Great company to work with and for, very flexible great bonuses etc Loved working autonomously, training was always accessible, management amazing, co workers great Loved running it as though it were my own company as was on my own in WA Always given free products and tools of the trade as well as invitations to great launches and events Overall a great environment to work

Pros

Fantastic product launches, products provided and travel, events

Cons

Sometimes support not given to WA as so far away

It's a good place to work with.

Working in their contact centre with professional manner. Learned about customer service and how to deal with difficult customer. Supportive team leader and co-workers. The only downside is the contact centre lack of advancement opportunity.

good and friendly working envoirment

good and very supportive team, learned numbers of things from this job as customer service facings and solving customers problems with confidence, working in pressure. arranging meetings with customers and team members.

Fantastic

I always have learned new things in CPM Australia. This company has given me chance to grow and has always made me more confident about my skills.

Pros

Free lunch and great time with having fun in team.

Cons

N/a

Challanging, Good team meetings,

CPM is a company which take care of its employees very well, I m pretty satisfied with the company overall.

Pros

Meetings and some parties

Cons

Too long chain to get an answer back

General Cleaning Sales KPIs Product promotion I have learnt how to provide face to face sales and promote a new product each week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CPM
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?