Cranfield Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cranfield Group Employee Reviews

I have worked at Cranfield Group for 2 years now and found the overall experience refreshing and modern. After working in recruitment for 17 years I have encountered a range of setups within this industry and Cranfield Group tops the lot. Great work-life balance, flexibility for working from home, all the tools we need to be successful, a generous commission structure, a good team environment and overall a supportive and owner. As well as the work environment we all enjoy the social life together and the generosity on many a fun event and night out.
Pros
Great overall work environment
Cons
The lift up to the 13th floor
As an expat it is easy to get bogged down with the many recruitment agencies available in Sydney. I found Cranfield group were professional, efficient and really interested in my needs, and not just interested in putting me into a role for their commission. I met with Marc in their CBD offices and within two week's I was interviewing for a role that was not only a good match with my experience but was also what I was looking for. Six months later I have passed my probation and have a permanent contract.
Pros
Boutique, Personal and my best interests
I've been with Cranfield for nearly two years and it's the first recruitment job I've held. It's been a great place to branch into the industry, as the management is very supportive and encouraging. As it's a growing business it has an energy and dynamism to it with a strong collegiate / boutique feel. There are individual goals and team incentives which provide excellent motivation, without the blue-blooded KPI driven structure of larger recruitment companies. You do have a lot autonomy, and that comes with added responsibility, as it is a truly 360 recruitment experience. However it provides a great challenge which really helps improve key skills. It can be tough, like any job, but thoroughly rewarding and fun nonetheless. The remuneration is pretty good as well!
Pros
Growing Company, Great Location, Salary
Cons
I worked for Cranfield for around 6 months from a global consultancy and found it a breath of fresh air They treat you like an adult, offer flexibility in being able to work from home and its a really fun place to work with a high performing and passionate team. Unfortunately, I had to go back to the UK for family reasons, but would highly recommend the business.
Pros
good working hours, excellent commission
Flexible working hours and nice offices with a social and friendly environment. A small team with great collaboration. A growing business and with innovative new ideas will be huge competitor in the market. Really good location in the CBD.