CREATE Foundation Employee Reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits
5.0Job Security & Advancement
Youth Advocate for Y/P
Youth Advocate (Current Employee) –  Australia5 March 2018
I get to attend training sessions that give me ideas and strategies on how to best communicate and work with y/p and get to teach this to them in my spare time.
Pros
Love working with people who are passionate about the same thing as me
Cons
nice people trying to help
Volunteer Youth Worker - Adelaide (Former Employee) –  Adelaide, SA21 July 2015
A typical day was I used to go in to the office and we used to sit down and see how each other were, and the n we would discuss what was on the agenda and we were able to eat and talk and be the voice for young people who could not voice there opinion, I learned that listening to people who didn't have a voice was very touching and I used to go away and stuff together that needed to be addressed. All the staff were nice and still are nice people co-workers are nice young people that are now adults leading there lives we all still keep in touch with each other, the hardest part of the job was listening to some of the bad stories that used to come from people who were not strong enough to have one. Most enjoyable part of the day was eating and talking and doing what I liked to do the most witch is help people.