Creative Field Marketing Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

Fun and creative
Mystery Shopper (Current Employee) –  Rockhampton QLD13 September 2019
I really like doing tasks of research and managing my own time with this job is the bonus. I find submitting the report after each job time involved but it's really worth the investment.
Terrible Management and Business Structure
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  East Melbourne VIC, South Melbourne5 September 2019
After working as a Brand Ambassador I enjoyed the job, however, I would never work for Creative Field Marketing again. Terribly disorganized, poor staff, payroll problems, staff dis-satisfaction, mandatory training (which wasn't specified prior employment) during the week for someone who works full-time... I could go on... Although I have given some sections high rating (pay and work-life balance), the experience from management and coworkers significantly anchors it down to a 1 star. Would not work there. I feel bad for Nespresso as it tarnishes their good name, as a good and reputable company with a good product.
Was neglected before I even started working for the company
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Perth WA23 August 2019
Applied for this job and i had no contact with the management after they had offered me a place. I tried finding out when I was to start working and I had not been responded to. I ended up not even working for them because of the neglect and inability to have a structured hiring system.
I was left out of pocket
Mystery Shopper (Former Employee) –  Victoria4 August 2019
I picked up jobs to purchase alcohol and was to be reimbursed. I did a few jobs and got paid the bare minimum but with the alcohol jobs I never got reimbursed and my reports were all rejected for "errors" which I believe they made up as they were reluctant to pay me. I was left out of pocket.
Not enough shifts and terrible pay
Merchandiser/Mystery Shopper (Former Employee) –  Geelong VIC Western suburbs Melbourne1 August 2019
It's not worth your time and fuel. You get paid x amount for a job but have to drive 1 -2 hours between jobs and spend more than x amount on fuel alone. Work very sporadic. Worse if you have to purchase products, they pay you more for the product purchase but once you deduct that from x amount you are out of pocket still. For example a $28 cake purchase you get paid $4 extra. So you're out of pocket for cake and fuel. Then you have to write lengthy reports at the end of the day on each job as well as read up and be tested on each job the previous night. You dont get paid for that time, just the job you visit.
Pros
Flexibility. The actual work was good
Cons
Lots of unpaid admin hours. Low low pay.
merchandising
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Wangaratta VIC14 January 2019
there is nothing to say. put up displays do planograms, management hard to get in contact with, work in supermarkets and you work your own time schedule as long as you follow time allocated
Pros
working in stores
Cons
no staff support