Credit Corp Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Credit Corp Group Employee Review

Busy workplace with a fun atmosphere

10 November 2015
I assist management in running a team of 10. I manage a ledger of account which need to be contacted and converted into a positive paying statues. My job requires me to a great communicator and listener and have a strong negotiating ability. Conflict resolution is a crucial part of my role as a Senior and ensuring customers are kept happy and our business practices conform with legislation. I enjoy my job as it is quite challenging and allows me to develop my lateral thinking skills and work as an individual and within a tea, environment.
31 May 2020
Anonymous (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Okay for beginnners. There is no opportunity for the growth. There is scope for improvement with respect to work culture. There is lot of scope to improve the existing legacy applications.
20 May 2019
Customer Relations Manager (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Great company to work for, the culture is terrific staff and management are great. They try to look after you to the best of their potential. Support is always available when required.
Pros
Great people
Cons
death threats
29 November 2018
Learning and Development Consultant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
I have been at Credit Corp for almost 7 years. In that time, I have progressed up the chain to a senior, manager and now the trainer for NSW. All of this progression happened by my willingness and the training and support of the business. The business has been supportive in the good and bad personal times and I cannot speak highly enough of the culture on the floor. Overall, a great company to work for and if you are interested in progression, this is the place to be! Starting in the role can be daunting as it's all unchartered waters, there is paid training to ensure that you are ready to take on the role of a Customer Relationship Manager.
Pros
Bonuses, Massages, fruit delivery, Monthly awards, recongintion
Cons
You will have some challenging conversations to overcome.
  1. Busy workplace with a fun atmosphere