Credit Corp Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Credit Corp Group Employee Review

good place

10 May 2017
I enjoyed working here and learning new skills. It just did not suit my life or where i wanted to go with my career. The culture was good and training was excellent.
31 December 2014
Same role
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (DEBT COLLECTOR) (Current Employee) - Parramatta
I have enjoyed working for Credit Corp over the past year. I have learned a lot about locating and negotiating with customers to discuss with them the best outcome for them and the company. I love the atmosphere of the office and have very supportive management and co-workers that encourage and help each other daily to achieve targets.
Pros
Supportive Management, Good Salary
Cons
I do not enjoy collections, i would rather be in finance or banking as that is what suits my personality.
30 March 2016
Same location
Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee) - Brisbane QLD
A typical day can involve a multitude of account operations which can be trialling however i always enjoy a challenge. Liaising with internal and external business customers and third parties on a regular basis ensures that you are always kept on your feet with the most enjoyable part being that you always find yourself coming up with new and diverse ways to tackle an adverse situation.
Pros
free massages
Cons
bonus expectations
20 August 2020
Customer Support Officer (Former Employee) - Wynyard NSW
You’re severely micro managed. They make you think this is the hardest job in the world, but it’s not. They make you work so quickly it seems wrong. They monitor every second that your working and make you feel guilty for going to the loo. If you don’t hit your target they make you feel dreadful. And listen back to your calls and scrutinise everything you said. Even if your only off by 1 point.
Pros
You don’t take your work home and the managers are pretty nice.
Cons
Everything!