Credit Corp Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Credit Corp Group Employee Review

31 December 2014
I have enjoyed working for Credit Corp over the past year. I have learned a lot about locating and negotiating with customers to discuss with them the best outcome for them and the company. I love the atmosphere of the office and have very supportive management and co-workers that encourage and help each other daily to achieve targets.
Pros
Supportive Management, Good Salary
Cons
I do not enjoy collections, i would rather be in finance or banking as that is what suits my personality.
10 May 2017
Same role
Debt Collection Officer (Former Employee) - Brisbane QLD
I enjoyed working here and learning new skills. It just did not suit my life or where i wanted to go with my career. The culture was good and training was excellent.
8 December 2019
Same location
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) - Parramatta NSW
CCG Is a competitive workplace, the work load was high but boring, and the atmosphere was tense. The benefits and bonuses were great, and advancement was easily accomplished.
10 August 2019
Same location
Account manager (Former Employee) - Parramatta NSW
Management look at kpis only, no such thing as overtime just voluntary hours. Good salary but work ethic was pretty bad. Often the people who were rude or pushy were rewarded. Also very much a "boys club" environment. Not what you know but who you know to get advanced in your career
  1. Great experience behind me but would rather be on the other side of the industry.