Credit Corp Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Credit Corp Group Employee Review

Productive fast paced environment

30 March 2016
A typical day can involve a multitude of account operations which can be trialling however i always enjoy a challenge. Liaising with internal and external business customers and third parties on a regular basis ensures that you are always kept on your feet with the most enjoyable part being that you always find yourself coming up with new and diverse ways to tackle an adverse situation.
Pros
free massages
Cons
bonus expectations
12 September 2018
Same role
customer relationship manager (Current Employee) - Melbourne VIC
I came from a different industry and every skill was new to learn. I felt very supported by the management and teams. Every step of the way was met with encouragement! Great benefits and culture, team spirit and fruit yum! I don't plan on leaving any time soon!
Pros
bonus incentive, training, fruit, massages, multiple breaks
Cons
long days, repetitive work
17 September 2013
Same role
Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee) - sydney, parramatta
Within my time working for Credit Corp Group I have learnt/ developed some very valuable life skills. A typical day at work consists of testing your abilities in all skillful areas, I really enjoyed this because I never got restless, there was always more to learn. I have been put in some very challenging positions but overcome them with certain communication strategies. Overall the cultural side of Credit Corp Group and dealing with multiple behaviors was a great way to be introduced to a big business. I for one loved the variety of personalities. Working within a team/independently and having to reach a team and individual target made work interesting and gave us certain things to strive for, although we were thrown in the deep end on most occasions I found I ended floating and had amazing outcomes. this was probably my most enjoyable part of the job title.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
unable to understand different cultural speach
10 May 2017
Same location
Debt Collection Officer (Former Employee) - Brisbane QLD
I enjoyed working here and learning new skills. It just did not suit my life or where i wanted to go with my career. The culture was good and training was excellent.
  1. Productive fast paced environment