Credit Corp Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Credit Corp Group Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Okay for beginnners. There is no opportunity for the growth. There is scope for improvement with respect to work culture. There is lot of scope to improve the existing legacy applications.
Great company to work for, the culture is terrific staff and management are great. They try to look after you to the best of their potential. Support is always available when required.
Pros
Great people
Cons
death threats
I have been at Credit Corp for almost 7 years. In that time, I have progressed up the chain to a senior, manager and now the trainer for NSW. All of this progression happened by my willingness and the training and support of the business. The business has been supportive in the good and bad personal times and I cannot speak highly enough of the culture on the floor. Overall, a great company to work for and if you are interested in progression, this is the place to be! Starting in the role can be daunting as it's all unchartered waters, there is paid training to ensure that you are ready to take on the role of a Customer Relationship Manager.
Pros
Bonuses, Massages, fruit delivery, Monthly awards, recongintion
Cons
You will have some challenging conversations to overcome.
Good work life balance. Supportive staff. Enjoyed my work at credit corp group. Will definitely recommend it to my friends. Lot of new things to learn.
I assist management in running a team of 10. I manage a ledger of account which need to be contacted and converted into a positive paying statues. My job requires me to a great communicator and listener and have a strong negotiating ability. Conflict resolution is a crucial part of my role as a Senior and ensuring customers are kept happy and our business practices conform with legislation. I enjoy my job as it is quite challenging and allows me to develop my lateral thinking skills and work as an individual and within a tea, environment.
Within my time working for Credit Corp Group I have learnt/ developed some very valuable life skills. A typical day at work consists of testing your abilities in all skillful areas, I really enjoyed this because I never got restless, there was always more to learn. I have been put in some very challenging positions but overcome them with certain communication strategies. Overall the cultural side of Credit Corp Group and dealing with multiple behaviors was a great way to be introduced to a big business. I for one loved the variety of personalities. Working within a team/independently and having to reach a team and individual target made work interesting and gave us certain things to strive for, although we were thrown in the deep end on most occasions I found I ended floating and had amazing outcomes. this was probably my most enjoyable part of the job title.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
unable to understand different cultural speach