Credit Corp Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Credit Corp Group Employee Reviews

Okay for beginnners. There is no opportunity for the growth. There is scope for improvement with respect to work culture. There is lot of scope to improve the existing legacy applications.
You’re severely micro managed. They make you think this is the hardest job in the world, but it’s not. They make you work so quickly it seems wrong. They monitor every second that your working and make you feel guilty for going to the loo. If you don’t hit your target they make you feel dreadful. And listen back to your calls and scrutinise everything you said. Even if your only off by 1 point.
Pros
You don’t take your work home and the managers are pretty nice.
Cons
Everything!
CCG Is a competitive workplace, the work load was high but boring, and the atmosphere was tense. The benefits and bonuses were great, and advancement was easily accomplished.
Management look at kpis only, no such thing as overtime just voluntary hours. Good salary but work ethic was pretty bad. Often the people who were rude or pushy were rewarded. Also very much a "boys club" environment. Not what you know but who you know to get advanced in your career
Great company to work for, the culture is terrific staff and management are great. They try to look after you to the best of their potential. Support is always available when required.
Pros
Great people
Cons
death threats
I have been at Credit Corp for almost 7 years. In that time, I have progressed up the chain to a senior, manager and now the trainer for NSW. All of this progression happened by my willingness and the training and support of the business. The business has been supportive in the good and bad personal times and I cannot speak highly enough of the culture on the floor. Overall, a great company to work for and if you are interested in progression, this is the place to be! Starting in the role can be daunting as it's all unchartered waters, there is paid training to ensure that you are ready to take on the role of a Customer Relationship Manager.
Pros
Bonuses, Massages, fruit delivery, Monthly awards, recongintion
Cons
You will have some challenging conversations to overcome.
I came from a different industry and every skill was new to learn. I felt very supported by the management and teams. Every step of the way was met with encouragement! Great benefits and culture, team spirit and fruit yum! I don't plan on leaving any time soon!
Pros
bonus incentive, training, fruit, massages, multiple breaks
Cons
long days, repetitive work
I enjoyed working here and learning new skills. It just did not suit my life or where i wanted to go with my career. The culture was good and training was excellent.
Good work life balance. Supportive staff. Enjoyed my work at credit corp group. Will definitely recommend it to my friends. Lot of new things to learn.
A typical day can involve a multitude of account operations which can be trialling however i always enjoy a challenge. Liaising with internal and external business customers and third parties on a regular basis ensures that you are always kept on your feet with the most enjoyable part being that you always find yourself coming up with new and diverse ways to tackle an adverse situation.
Pros
free massages
Cons
bonus expectations
I assist management in running a team of 10. I manage a ledger of account which need to be contacted and converted into a positive paying statues. My job requires me to a great communicator and listener and have a strong negotiating ability. Conflict resolution is a crucial part of my role as a Senior and ensuring customers are kept happy and our business practices conform with legislation. I enjoy my job as it is quite challenging and allows me to develop my lateral thinking skills and work as an individual and within a tea, environment.
I have enjoyed working for Credit Corp over the past year. I have learned a lot about locating and negotiating with customers to discuss with them the best outcome for them and the company. I love the atmosphere of the office and have very supportive management and co-workers that encourage and help each other daily to achieve targets.
Pros
Supportive Management, Good Salary
Cons
I do not enjoy collections, i would rather be in finance or banking as that is what suits my personality.
Within my time working for Credit Corp Group I have learnt/ developed some very valuable life skills. A typical day at work consists of testing your abilities in all skillful areas, I really enjoyed this because I never got restless, there was always more to learn. I have been put in some very challenging positions but overcome them with certain communication strategies. Overall the cultural side of Credit Corp Group and dealing with multiple behaviors was a great way to be introduced to a big business. I for one loved the variety of personalities. Working within a team/independently and having to reach a team and individual target made work interesting and gave us certain things to strive for, although we were thrown in the deep end on most occasions I found I ended floating and had amazing outcomes. this was probably my most enjoyable part of the job title.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
unable to understand different cultural speach