Credit Corp Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Credit Corp Group Culture reviews

Okay for beginnners. There is no opportunity for the growth. There is scope for improvement with respect to work culture. There is lot of scope to improve the existing legacy applications.
CCG Is a competitive workplace, the work load was high but boring, and the atmosphere was tense. The benefits and bonuses were great, and advancement was easily accomplished.
Great company to work for, the culture is terrific staff and management are great. They try to look after you to the best of their potential. Support is always available when required.
Pros
Great people
Cons
death threats
I have been at Credit Corp for almost 7 years. In that time, I have progressed up the chain to a senior, manager and now the trainer for NSW. All of this progression happened by my willingness and the training and support of the business. The business has been supportive in the good and bad personal times and I cannot speak highly enough of the culture on the floor. Overall, a great company to work for and if you are interested in progression, this is the place to be! Starting in the role can be daunting as it's all unchartered waters, there is paid training to ensure that you are ready to take on the role of a Customer Relationship Manager.
Pros
Bonuses, Massages, fruit delivery, Monthly awards, recongintion
Cons
You will have some challenging conversations to overcome.
I came from a different industry and every skill was new to learn. I felt very supported by the management and teams. Every step of the way was met with encouragement! Great benefits and culture, team spirit and fruit yum! I don't plan on leaving any time soon!
Pros
bonus incentive, training, fruit, massages, multiple breaks
Cons
long days, repetitive work
I enjoyed working here and learning new skills. It just did not suit my life or where i wanted to go with my career. The culture was good and training was excellent.
I have enjoyed working for Credit Corp over the past year. I have learned a lot about locating and negotiating with customers to discuss with them the best outcome for them and the company. I love the atmosphere of the office and have very supportive management and co-workers that encourage and help each other daily to achieve targets.
Pros
Supportive Management, Good Salary
Cons
I do not enjoy collections, i would rather be in finance or banking as that is what suits my personality.