Credit Corp Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Credit Corp Group Management reviews

Management look at kpis only, no such thing as overtime just voluntary hours. Good salary but work ethic was pretty bad. Often the people who were rude or pushy were rewarded. Also very much a "boys club" environment. Not what you know but who you know to get advanced in your career
You’re severely micro managed. They make you think this is the hardest job in the world, but it’s not. They make you work so quickly it seems wrong. They monitor every second that your working and make you feel guilty for going to the loo. If you don’t hit your target they make you feel dreadful. And listen back to your calls and scrutinise everything you said. Even if your only off by 1 point.
Pros
You don’t take your work home and the managers are pretty nice.
Cons
Everything!
Great company to work for, the culture is terrific staff and management are great. They try to look after you to the best of their potential. Support is always available when required.
Pros
Great people
Cons
death threats
I came from a different industry and every skill was new to learn. I felt very supported by the management and teams. Every step of the way was met with encouragement! Great benefits and culture, team spirit and fruit yum! I don't plan on leaving any time soon!
Pros
bonus incentive, training, fruit, massages, multiple breaks
Cons
long days, repetitive work
I assist management in running a team of 10. I manage a ledger of account which need to be contacted and converted into a positive paying statues. My job requires me to a great communicator and listener and have a strong negotiating ability. Conflict resolution is a crucial part of my role as a Senior and ensuring customers are kept happy and our business practices conform with legislation. I enjoy my job as it is quite challenging and allows me to develop my lateral thinking skills and work as an individual and within a tea, environment.
I have enjoyed working for Credit Corp over the past year. I have learned a lot about locating and negotiating with customers to discuss with them the best outcome for them and the company. I love the atmosphere of the office and have very supportive management and co-workers that encourage and help each other daily to achieve targets.
Pros
Supportive Management, Good Salary
Cons
I do not enjoy collections, i would rather be in finance or banking as that is what suits my personality.