Credit Corp Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Credit Corp Group Pay & Benefits reviews

CCG Is a competitive workplace, the work load was high but boring, and the atmosphere was tense. The benefits and bonuses were great, and advancement was easily accomplished.
Management look at kpis only, no such thing as overtime just voluntary hours. Good salary but work ethic was pretty bad. Often the people who were rude or pushy were rewarded. Also very much a "boys club" environment. Not what you know but who you know to get advanced in your career
I came from a different industry and every skill was new to learn. I felt very supported by the management and teams. Every step of the way was met with encouragement! Great benefits and culture, team spirit and fruit yum! I don't plan on leaving any time soon!
Pros
bonus incentive, training, fruit, massages, multiple breaks
Cons
long days, repetitive work
I have enjoyed working for Credit Corp over the past year. I have learned a lot about locating and negotiating with customers to discuss with them the best outcome for them and the company. I love the atmosphere of the office and have very supportive management and co-workers that encourage and help each other daily to achieve targets.
Pros
Supportive Management, Good Salary
Cons
I do not enjoy collections, i would rather be in finance or banking as that is what suits my personality.