Credit Suisse Employee Reviews

Found 2 reviews matching the search See all 1,366 reviews
Efficient and highly professional workplace, with lovely people and a wonderful workalike balance
PA to CEO of Credit Suisse Australia (Former Employee) –  Sydney CBD, NSW15 February 2015
Providing high level support to a very busy CEO, maintained a professional but friendly relationship with key stakeholders both internally and externally. I learned to keep a calm and friendly demeanour in a demanding environment, balancing requests from all over the business both externally and internally.

The most challenging part of the role was perhaps the 'around the clock' nature, however this is clearly a requirement of a CEO and something I was certainly able to manage, in face it gave me the opportunity to thrive and become proficient at multi-tasking and managing multiple deadlines.

The most enjoyable part of the role was interacting with all areas of the business internally, whilst being the first point of contact for external stakeholders, and ensuring my CEO's day progressed smoothly each day with as few hiccups as possible.
Pros
Lovely friendly workplace, professional and fast placed place to work
Cons
Very demanding of my time and high pressure at times, but without challenges there is no growth!