Credit Suisse
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Credit Suisse Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
Great experience , flexible working hours, good working culture.
Good hike. Professional management.

Good to learn about finance domain.Overall great exp.
Excellent management and culture of growth and team work. Flexible and open to mobility. Great intelligent people to work with is always a boon. Remuneration is higher than average.
Providing high level support to a very busy CEO, maintained a professional but friendly relationship with key stakeholders both internally and externally. I learned to keep a calm and friendly demeanour in a demanding environment, balancing requests from all over the business both externally and internally.

The most challenging part of the role was perhaps the 'around the clock' nature, however this is clearly a requirement of a CEO and something I was certainly able to manage, in face it gave me the opportunity to thrive and become proficient at multi-tasking and managing multiple deadlines.

The most enjoyable part of the role was interacting with all areas of the business internally, whilst being the first point of contact for external stakeholders, and ensuring my CEO's day progressed smoothly each day with as few hiccups as possible.
Pros
Lovely friendly workplace, professional and fast placed place to work
Cons
Very demanding of my time and high pressure at times, but without challenges there is no growth!