Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Showing all 1,650 reviews

Great experience

Great experience , flexible working hours, good working culture. Good hike. Professional management. Good to learn about finance domain.Overall great exp.

Poor management and no company direction

There are HUGE problems with this company. They have reported losses for more than three years and the changes to address company problems create even more dysfunction. Do not work here and do not invest in this company.

Pros

Hybrid working role

Cons

Too many to list.

A bit of a mess

The organization is a bit of a mess, and if you follow the news, that's clear. However, driven employees can use that to accelerate their growth. One major con though are many of the new hires. Some of whom I'm not sure how they obtained a degree given their intellectual capabilities.

Good company

CS is a good company, you will find loads of opportunities within the bank if you have good contacts. Pay is good but yearly hike this year is questionable even the bonus.

Good early career opportunity

Nice coworkers, good training on the job, limited career development. Opportunity to apply for internal roles after more than a year at CS. Flexible working arrangements depending on your management.

Great Company

Company at the top made decisions that made for the layoff of several employees, whereas they may never replace those positions. Company had great culture and were great to work for.

Pros

Cons

Endless work

Draining

Those who can talk and don’t do work can excel far and high in operation like department middle office control or what trade validation roles basically they are just mail box but think highly of themselves

Productive and fun place to work with inclusive colleagues

Productive and fun place to work with inclusive colleagues. Work from home and hybrid work opportunities with plenty of networking opportunities to connect with fellow mates.

Entrepreneurial and mentorship

Encouraged and supported to explore and pursue coverage interests. Many mentors in senior bankers across groups and great juniors to work with. Long hours as expected but good value for the work put in

What is the best part of working at the company?I had a very positive experience working at Credit Suisse. I was there for 18 months as a consultant.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I don’t recall any stress other than regular work related stress, deadlines, etc.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?I found it to be a highly professional environment.What is a typical day like for you at the company?I do not remember what a “typical” day was like. I remember everyday being different since I worked on many different transactions while I was there.

Dobre miejsce dla work life ballance

Bardzo dobre miejsce dla ludzi ceniących sobie work life ballance, duże możliwości dla aktywnych..

Pros

Wysoka kultura pracy, brak nadgodzin, elastyczność w grafiku, poukładane procedury, realna możliwość awansu i internal mobility

Cons

Z drugiej strony średnie zarobki, dużo biurokracji, i przestarzałe systemy

Best company for employees

I love credit Suisse. Very supportive to employees development while working and lot of new things for learning and best banking and finance company in Europe......

Pros

Very much supportive

Sehr zufrieden

Ich bin mit Credit Suisse als Arbeitgeber sehr zufrieden. Sehr gute soziale LeistungenAuch die Arbeit macht Spass. Es ist herausfordernd, dafür sehr spannend. Es kommt aber immer auf die Aufgabe, den Chef und das allgemeine Arbeitsklima. Daher ist eine Pauschalisierung nicht möglich.

Pros

Sehr gute soziale Leistungen

Cons

Image

Good company to work

Management is great and work-life balance is perfect. Remote working is possible. High technology environment , best place to work in Poland and Switzerland

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Salary

Great place

Good experience and with so many possibilities to change the role if you wish. Sometimes, the apps are obsolete and it would be a great benefit if they are changed

Good Pay structure

I enjoy every day of work at Credit Suisse. Even during the times of uncertainty, our CEO managed to calm nerves of the employees as well as the Top management

Overall a great place to work

Overall a great place to work. Unfortunately, a few missteps in the US has undermined the APAC businesses.Team cultures can vary a lot. With excellent managers at different levels, my team is great to work for and to grow career in. Some partner teams aren't as well managed and aren't as productive.

Sweatshop culture

This company works you to the bone and had a very sweatshop-like culture with no appreciation for its employees. People are only working here for the money.

Not Disability friendly

Manager saw that I walking on a cane, made sure not to renew my assignment. I got to work an hour early. Did all that was asked. Office Manager had me liftig heavy boxes. Treated horribly. Last day of work my of assignment, card was deactivated midday while I on the clock. Extremely disappointing.

Well structured company

It is a well established company with structured process in different departments.Issue is due to public known issues recent years causes restructuring frequently in the company.

Fun relaxed place to work

Work is straightforward, pay is not great. A lot of turnover has caused more work to be placed on some lower level employees without an equal increase in pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credit Suisse. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Credit Suisse with

• Credit Suisse
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?