Credit Suisse
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Credit Suisse Employee Reviews in Sydney Central Business District NSW

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,582 reviews

Efficient and highly professional workplace, with lovely people and a wonderful workalike balance

Providing high level support to a very busy CEO, maintained a professional but friendly relationship with key stakeholders both internally and externally. I learned to keep a calm and friendly demeanour in a demanding environment, balancing requests from all over the business both externally and internally. The most challenging part of the role was perhaps the 'around the clock' nature, however this is clearly a requirement of a CEO and something I was certainly able to manage, in face it gave me the opportunity to thrive and become proficient at multi-tasking and managing multiple deadlines. The most enjoyable part of the role was interacting with all areas of the business internally, whilst being the first point of contact for external stakeholders, and ensuring my CEO's day progressed smoothly each day with as few hiccups as possible.

Pros

Lovely friendly workplace, professional and fast placed place to work

Cons

Very demanding of my time and high pressure at times, but without challenges there is no growth!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credit Suisse. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Credit Suisse Reviews by Job Title