Credit Suisse
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Credit Suisse Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 330 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,580 reviews

Was good while it lasted

Good pay and benefits, but management was a mixed bag. Promotions impossible. Even lateral moves were difficult. Eventually our entire dept was outsourced

Pros

Salary, benefits, balance

Cons

few opportunities for movement

Great wlb

Interned as a summer tech analyst in Raleigh and the intern experience was great. Good culture on the tech division and I had a great work-life balance. The technology is somewhat outdated and the compensation is relatively low.

Na

Overall the company is good but their is no work life balance,There is no proper work timings.Most of the people does not even help when we need some knowledge.Salary is not upto mark. They pay us less and want us to work for more hours.

High stress job

Interview underplayed how stressful this job is and was not transparent about the holidays. Basically, you don’t get holidays off. There is a lot of turnover because they keep adding more work to the employees causing a lot of burnout.

Pros

Overtime pay, work from home availability

Cons

High stress, no paid holidays, have to find someone to cover you if you want to take a day off

Productive and great working environment

It's a very fast pace environment. Most employees seems happy with work load and have a balance lifestyle. It's one of the best places I have worked.

Pros

Free lunch and the pay was good

Cons

Always have to dress business formal. Travelling was too far

Changes abound

CS is undergoing massive change following recent public blow-ups. No clear communication on compensation or strategy going forward. Non revenue generating employees constantly under cost pressure with layoff programs abound.

Pros

Scrappy culture, hard working people

Cons

Bad management and communication w employees. Constant public blow ups and strategy shifts.

Job Stability

If you are good at what you are doing and performing even average there is no threat to your job unlike other major banks e.g. GS/Nomura or even DB.Perks and compensation are low compared to other major Banks.

No promotions

Even with great performance reviews the annual bonuses are very low when compared to other new york banks. If i could work for an american bank that pays more i would leave in a heartbeat

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No ability to get promotions in some teams

Fast paced with room for growth

Great company to work at. Fast paced environment with room for growth. Management is there to help you if needed. Company provides you with tool to succeed. Plenty of resources

Pros

Free lunch taxi after 10pm, free dinner after 7pm, great benefits like healthcare, wellness, 401K

Cons

Fast paced, not for the weak, long hours

Workplace

Great place to work. Friendly people and staff. Flexible with time off and working remotely. Good pay compensation. Management is good and available to assist

Great people and lots of flexibility

Great people and lots of flexibility and good benefits. It takes a lot to be promoted and its a process. Pay is below market and bonuses in my departments were very little.

Decent place to work

The company is overall a decent place to work, with smart and friendly people. Office politics is generally at a minimum and they treat contractors well, with a decent chance of conversion if they work well.

Pros

Great benefits, collaborative atmosphere

Cons

Bureaucratic promotion process, coffee costs as much as Starbucks

Rewarding, engaging, supportive and fun place to work with TONS of room for growth

I’ve absolutely loved my time with CS. I’ve worked here for going on 3 years now and throughout my time, I’ve grown both as individual and within the company. I’ve received multiple bonus awards, a yearly annual compensation boost and still feel as though I have a TON of room from growth. Work life balance is wonderful. I work from the comfort of my home and still feel deeply connected and supported by team and others within the org. This org goes out of their way to not only support their employees but the communities their employees live in as well and that speaks volumes. They’re always a step ahead when reacting and finding ways to better support individuals and their communities based on the current times. Benefits are also very competitive.

Pros

Competitive compensation, room for growth, supportive colleagues, work life balance

Good company to start or grow your career

Started working there out of school in a very process orientated job, which was a good way to learn the business, managers, and different units throughout. Culture was changing for the better, was becoming less stuffy and more relaxed alongside the environment in the area.

Pros

decent pay, raises, Ot, and bonus, team environment

Cons

other benefits, "mandatory" hours in office

Mensa

I need to pay for my own coffee but good variety of food at the mensa. There are a bit slow to react when COVID happened. Some departments can still not do home office. But most of us are allowed to work from home, which is very nice

Operations

Just ok, good location, caf gym, laundry. MSP, people lifestyle.location, location, near park shake shack good benefits, bad parking options in mid town,

Dinâmica de trabalho

É uma empresa que expõe o jovem para quase todos os setores, isso faz com que você tenha uma boa experiência profissional e saiba qual área você realmente quer seguir futuramente.

Pros

Benefícios e Salário

Cons

Efetivação quase nula

Cost cutting

Cost cutting in high cost locations is rampant. Unless you are a trader or banker, avoid NYC, London, etc.Senior management is mostly entrenched and in it for themselves. Poor communication between senior mgmt and junior/mid-level staf.

Pros

Cons

compensation, senior management is disconnected, lack of communicatoin

Rigid and over competitive atmosphere

Worst management Process is not streamlined only good thing about CS is compensation Management has no knowledge about ground level issues Performance bonus Good increment

Pros

compensation

Cons

management

Good Work Culture, Employee Friendly

Overall Employee Friendly policies, Supportive and approchable Management , Flexible working hours, good office location,Work Culture is good (not very aggressive),

Pros

Flexible working hours

Good benefits

Very performance orientated. Always wanting to reinvent the wheel. Like to hire bright and smart college leavers. Salary is not competitive compared to other companies in the same industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credit Suisse. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Credit Suisse