CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Found 39 reviews matching the search See all 3,467 reviews
incremental space
Regional Team Leader of the Sony Universal Team (Former Employee) –  Newcastle NSW10 April 2019
a typical work day is going to store meeting department staff explaining your priorities for the day and than going the extra mile to keep store happy and hopefully gain free incremental space
Pros
great team of staff and colleges meeting new people and making great in store friends
Cons
Great culture but lacks structure and advancement & training
Client Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW11 March 2019
Great culture where you can work hard and play hard but the company lacks ongoing training and development opportunities which leads to a high turnover of quality and experienced employees.
Pros
Friday afternoon drinks, quarterly events, collaboration between teams
Cons
A lot of internal deadlines at the same time client deadlines also required.
Only reason I left was I Moved from Australia to the USA
Ryde NSW Area - Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  NSW Australia6 February 2019
I worked for the crossmark Australia branch. The only reason I left was because I was relocating to the USA (on a k1 fiance visa not on a work visa) so I wasn't able to work when I first arrived in the USA
Pros
The flexibility
Working out on site in shopping centres
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Cheltenham VIC Area5 January 2019
Merchandising can be very rewarding but some weeks there is no work. But the next week you could have to much. It is hard to judge how much work you going to get each week.

But I enjoyed the work.
Pros
Working by yourself a high percentage of the time.
Cons
Not enough hours
ok
MERCHANDISER/PLANOGRAM (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT6 December 2018
driving to different stores to do either planograms or merchandising products,i have learnt alot with this company, my manager was very helpful, also i met alot of new people
Flexible work
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  St Leonards NSW17 November 2018
Crossmark are a friendly and caring employer. I enjoy the flexibility of the position. In a typical day, I go into supermarkets on behalf of different clients and check product availability, put up off locations in store and complete layouts.
Good company but culture can be difficult
National Field Operations Manager - Apple iTunes (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW28 June 2018
All in all the company itself was good, nice office, and good client base. There can be long hours and as with any agency there can be huge pressures put upon from clients which in turn can lead to difficult and unfriendly environments.
Pros
free lunchs, friday drinks, can have fun with other teams, lots of different opportunities to learn
Cons
long hours, lots of expectations, high turn over
Fun workplace with opportunities for those that are driven
Not Client Service (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 May 2018
If you're driven, have genuine initiative then you can get ahead. I've heard people claim they are yet haven't ever shown it through action instead of words.

The people, culture and work-life balance is some of the best I've ever seen through my career. A buzzing environment where you can really define yourself and learn new skills. Very open door policy so you're exposed to different aspects of the business and anyone in here would be more than happy to help you or teach you something.
Pros
Culture, work-life balance, opportunities and the people
Cons
Agency life and location (not CBD)
Fantastic encouraging culture
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC15 April 2018
The management is incredibly proactive and engaging
The workplace culture is fun, flexible and supportive
The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to interact with all of my colleagues and our reward & recognition programs
Pros
Reward & recognition programs, great culture and excellent work/life balance
Long hours, little training.
Casual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 February 2018
Be careful how you put down your availabilities as they will fill every working hour and then some with jobs with no consideration taken for travel times or personal break times. The time frames allocated are very tight and are supposed to include time to report, be prepared to spend half your evening doing those reports. Jobs rarely fit within the time they allocated.

Fellow team members were lovely, I had no issues with anyone I worked with while I was there. I loved meeting new people and working in different environments but spending around 2 hours travelling per day and getting assigned long hours were a killer.
Pros
Lovely people
Cons
Long hours, travel times
Always doing something Different
Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Crossmark Australia30 January 2018
A usual day would be doing planograms in various shops and setting up point of sales and working with store staff
I learned that I can get a lot done
Hardest part of the Job is the travelling from one centre to the next, trying to organise the jobs so I can get most done but still finish in time for my children
most enjoyed meeting new people
Pros
Good money
Cons
only get payed for jobs we do
Flexible environment
Planogrammer (Current Employee) –  Everywhere20 January 2018
Able to work hours you want and when you want. Form friendships with customers that you regularly see. Team leader and manager are very supportive. Physically demanding as a lot of lifting and sometimes there is a lot of work and other times there is nothing.
Always felt part of a team
Business Development Representative SA/NT (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA15 January 2018
Great Team spirit and support from management.
Learned different style of selling they call PIOPMA
No hardest part just great challenges
Most enjoyable part is achieving results
Cons
Pay was only average and no security
Bad
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Perth WA16 November 2017
Horrible pathetic company to work for, very disorganized, don’t pay you properly never on time always more than 14 days normally 17-18-21 days they pay you and they don’t care
Bad
I do enjoy working for this company
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Sunshine Coast QLD5 June 2017
This job requires me to work with colleges as a team .I am required to product place in the chosen retail outlet as per planogram .This requires us to rearrange shelving and rearrange product .The job also requires us to communicate with the management of shops.
able to set my own weekly roster
Casual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  northeast Victoria7 April 2017
you many different types of jobs in many different location with this employer I loved bring able to set my own weekly time timetable and the job satisfaction
Favoured are immune from consequences
Co ordinator (Former Employee) –  St Leonards NSW4 April 2017
Role has potential but induction training months after starting says it is not a focus.
Training for new staff is without any accompanying documents for reference and Mgr clearly does not enjoy this aspect of her job.
No real accountability for staff who don't measure up or are not punctual. Work is left for others to pick up the slack.
No back office tasks when phones or email traffic is low-suggestions to improve this ignored.
Actual role is simple and can be very rewarding. Work tools old and no interest in improving this. Also no interest in giving staff an appreciation of the actual tasks they will be dealing with on the phones.
Pros
Generous employee extras, social activities
Cons
Low salary, manager not interested in ways to make roles more efficient, start times VERY loose depending upon who you are
A great place to work but little advancement
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Australia4 April 2017
Crossmark will teach you everything you need to learn to do you job, however if you are looking at advancing your career or developing your skills be prepared to put in the long yards.

This is a great place to work with an excellent company culture but the divisions leave little room for career advancement once you have been employed.
Pros
Company Culture, Quarterly Events
Cons
Low Pay, Limited Developement Opportunities
Fun office environment, but demanding role
Client Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St Leonards NSW3 April 2017
Great culture in the Sydney office, lots of events, Friday night drinks etc. Good opportunities for advancement as there are always new clients coming on board.
Clients can be demanding though, and set tough deadlines, I am given a lot of autonomy to decide on my own approach.
Pros
Great culture, good people
Cons
Demanding clients and targets
Fast Paced Fun working environment
Talent Aquisition (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 April 2017
I have nearly worked at Crossmark for 4 years now, and i can say that every day i really do enjoy coming to work! I work in a fantastic team here in the head office - We mostly all have been long term employees which says alot! - we bounce off each other and have a brilliant working environment which is great especially as our work is very fast paced. In the office everyone is really friendly and has a laid back atmosphere. We have alot of social events which is a extra added bonus! The last 4 years have flown by! Love my job!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CROSSMARK. Our community is ready to answer.

51K