CROSSMARK
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Working with Crossmark was a pleasure. Great experience it opened the door for a better opportunity. There's pay excellent. But not many hours. Good for students, mother's.
Pros
No work in the school holidays.
Cons
arriving at the store in is not included in the pay, time will be considered half an hour same As for the finish time
Highly recommend for anyone looking for flexibility. Great team. Cruisy work. Love it. Started out a bit wow but after the first week with help of team leader and fellow employees got the hang of it!
Poor management, Slow paced work, Condescending behavior from Team leaders to Management, No routine work, No fixed rosters, Overall if you want to suffer at your job this is the place to be.
The second Best Company I have worked for In NSW, Great Training and All Managers are Very Helpful Great Field Support Department, The Communication Between CROSSMARK and there CLIENTS is Floor less and After a Quick Phone interview and online training, inductions for most of the stores that you will enter, Uniforms, ID with in 1 week and full set up in 2 weeks and your ready to go. GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR.
Great company to work for and with. Great culture, looks after employees and rewards them. Everyone across the business is treated fairly and with respect and in a professional and friendly manner.
A culture of pointing fingers and people looking for other people to blame for things going wrong. Lack of ownership, accountability and responsibility especially within office staff. No intention feom anyone to take responsibility for a mistake and learn from it.
The Merchandiser role sees you working alone 90% of the time. Work is given out and reported back electronically and you generally have a window of a day or two to do each task. This gives you good flexibility to plan out your week around other work, which is needed if you require more than the 15-20 hours per week of work that the role usually offers. Rearranging product category lay-outs (Planograms) can be the hardest part of the role. They're often psychically taxing and if help from other team members is not arranged, the larger ones can take a very long time. Other than that though, the day to day is pretty good. Ensuring that the products you look after are looking their best in store is your main priority and the large amounts staff you interact with across your territory is a nice perk of the job.
Had to go into different places and check on stock levels and replenish. The hardest part was to fine the stock in store room , some of the staff were pleasant and some just looked down at you . Some staff members can be very rude.
With a great support team, the work is less stressful. The stores I visit are close by and after more than a year I have made a great connection with them. The job can be difficult some times but again the support team is only a call away and always ready to help.
Great work life balance. Very casual hours that vary from week to week. some weeks no work. Blackout period over Christmas and New years approx 2 months. Need to work autonomously as well as in a team with a strict time frame for each job to adhere too. Great job for those who dont really need a lot or a consistant pay. Terrible job if this is your only income.
my experience with this company showed me that with no matter how much hard work you put in to go above and beyond the job criteria. my hard work was never appreciated and I eventually just got stabbed in the back and my job given to a friend of manager without any consoltation to me.
Good life work balance and always heaps to do and keeps you busy and meet some great people. You can do a bit of travelling and it is great when you come to a new place to know where you are.
The work assignments are usually quite easy..time allocated is often limited but you get to meet great staff and form good friendships, promote often good products and hopefully create happy clients..
Have loved working for Crossmark they are friendly and easy to get a long with. They are efficient and create flexible hours as well the opportunity to travel.
Always chasing your tail . Get treated rude in a lot of big supermarket stores , mainly Woolworths most work is created for bigger stores and doesn’t apply to smaller country stores so always chasing support office to follow up further instructions, time wasted by the time they get back to you ....jobs then get cut out or downsized .... therefore you get less hours , so less money
Pros
Works around your life
Cons
The training itself takes a lot of time on a Laptop, which you DONT get paid for...that’s just the start of it
I worked there for a week and the pay rate was very good. The work involves a lot of repetitive brochure and gift card packing which was easy to do.
a typical work day is going to store meeting department staff explaining your priorities for the day and than going the extra mile to keep store happy and hopefully gain free incremental space
Pros
great team of staff and colleges meeting new people and making great in store friends
Cons
Great culture where you can work hard and play hard but the company lacks ongoing training and development opportunities which leads to a high turnover of quality and experienced employees.
Pros
Friday afternoon drinks, quarterly events, collaboration between teams
Cons
A lot of internal deadlines at the same time client deadlines also required.
I worked for the crossmark Australia branch. The only reason I left was because I was relocating to the USA (on a k1 fiance visa not on a work visa) so I wasn't able to work when I first arrived in the USA
Pros
The flexibility
Merchandising can be very rewarding but some weeks there is no work. But the next week you could have to much. It is hard to judge how much work you going to get each week. But I enjoyed the work.
Pros
Working by yourself a high percentage of the time.
Cons
Not enough hours
driving to different stores to do either planograms or merchandising products,i have learnt alot with this company, my manager was very helpful, also i met alot of new people
  1. Employee Reviews