Crown Perth
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Crown Perth Employee Reviews

Australia50 reviews
Good support and understanding supervisors, been here about 3 years and enjoying working with crown perth very much. Highly recommend employment with Crown.
if you are looking for place to work and earn money for surviving, go for it. If you are looking for the place that gives you career and promotion, not recommended.
They were really great to work for it was my first big employer I’ve worked for. The resources and benefits offered to staff were outstanding to say the least.
Pros
Great team to be part of
Cons
Unable to gamble at the casino
Crown Perth is always busy and have to work with many new customers all the time. I learnt how to hand customers in professional manner. The working environment is best for employees. The management is motivating staff. I learnt from Crown about how to work with multicultural people in the working environment. The hardest part of the job was to do a different shift during the day. The most enjoyable thing is to deal with plenty of different people and share ideas.
Great place to work. Nice staff and bosses, they are kind to trainees and casual staff that are just starting out. Have been there for over three years.
Pros
Free food
Cons
I worked in the Crown Metropol and Crown Towers Hotel for nearly a year. I love how supportive the staffs and managers were, how friendly the environment was and how exciting it was to serve the best for every guest. Even though sometimes work was hard and we had a lot of pressure, at the end of the day I was satisfied with the work. The working hours were flexible and the company set great regulations to protect the employee's right and well-being. Free meals every shift and had really good pay too. An excellent place to work!
Workload is manageable here in Crown Perth, with understanding top level managers who dedicate themselves to meet with every single employee personally for a one-on-one catch-up session to ensure the well-being and career progression of each individual.
I like to work here but time for me to change environment. I was enjoy working here I see a lots of different people. Only shift work too hard sometime.
I have been at Crown for around 3 years now and I feel they are an amazing company to work for. I feel really well looked after and they are extremely fair.
Pros
Fair
Management is the major problem. The amount of staff turn over is ridiculous because you are treated so poorly. A negative cesspool. No weekend off ever unless you use annual leave (funnily enough managements hours are very nice). You want bosses who stand in a corner and judge instead of helping? Then work at crown. You want passive aggressive communication (only by email)? Work for crown. The morale is non existant and nobody addresses it. They are out of their depth and just terrible humans unless your a friend then you are untouchable and get away with everything (even s harrassment). Until it sells and management is replaced it will not change.
Crown has a great working environment. They provide fairly pay and training. Everyone respects each other here. Over all it’s the place I would recommend my friend to come to work here.
The worst place by far I have ever worked at! There is no work life balance at all. Promised a weekend off once a month in the interview but was actually on a rotating roster and having a weekend off every 3 months. Managers do not care about you and except you to work like a slave with no recognition when reaching goals. You are never appreciated, it’s all about them! I am traumatized from this place.
Pros
Coworkers, supplied food and uniforms
Cons
Literally everything else!!
Have worked there for 7+ years.

They don’t care about you unless crown wins an award and then they love you.

We are still fighting to get a decent pay rise.
Crown treats its employee's amazingly, i would recommend crown to everyone. They supply food for pre, during and post work and also clean your uniform
Nice place to work but never expect any career growth. Its a very calm and quite place and all things are taken care of. If you just want to go on without any change or challenges in life this is the best place
Pros
Free food
Cons
No career growth
Working 24 hr shift work at Crown Casino became not just a job but more of a way of life. Working and interacting with people from all ages and walks of life..
Great place to be and you get to meet a lot of people from different walk of life and different background. it is diverse and you will grow as a person.
Working on shows is fun and exciting but also hard work.You do eight shows a week with three of those double shows . Each show is 4 hours with a break
Pros
meals are provided
Cons
Public transport on late shifts
I loved working for Crown.
Such a fun working environment, really supportive management, and lots of flexibility with picking up shifts and changing work hours.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
N/a
My typical day is sunday, I learn everyday i meet new people and communicate with them they realised us that we made their day awesome because we provided them excellent service.About management they are very coperative.Culture is very healthy and friendly.there is the one hardest job there Que rooms when they comes many in one time but that is part of my job so I enjoy that moment very much because i work very fast and I love fast and pace work place and that's the my most enjoyable part of the my job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not really
The company itself is good but since my work or position as a Kitchen Steward is the hardest and lowest salary that's why some stuff look us as only small or garbage.
The company culture is good as well as the management.
Pros
Free parking, laundry, meals
Cons
A lot of unprofessionals.