CT Labour Hire
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

CT Labour Hire Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
The interview was easy and relaxed but professional interviewer. A great help with getting to start on the job. For me I was new in the country and was still waiting for my TFN but they allowed me to find employment under them till my TFN came in.
Found CT Labour Hire to be a great labour hire company, paid on time.
Easy timesheet system. Great bunch of people that works for the company, friendly and helpful.
An experienced trades assistant with over 20 years experience given a job unloading containers for $20 dollars an hour ?.....................................
I worked for 4 months,that finished they stuck me in a job nobody wanted. 2 weeks off that job I used my money to do my job,,they had nothing for me,they didn't like me asking for a separation certificate,,they must think I can live without money while waiting for work..
CT labour Hire is a great company to work for as long as they dont have to keep moving you around.Theyre admin team is very friendly but lack organisation.
Uncontactable agent after work had finished and continuous days of working and non working. When try to contact them to see what was happened it would take days for them to get back to you and was hired as something and did something completely different
Cons
Staff didn't care
No placements after being told they wanted to train me as a supervisor. Feel like this is a con for training so they get paid. Kept calling for work and told there wasn’t any.
Offered ongoing work, it dries up after a week and agent is no longer contactable. And no, I didn't put a foot wrong on site, asked for feedback on my performance and was never given it.
Pros
site kitchen inc fridge, toilets around site
Cons
12 hour shifts
I worked as a casual and always got plenty of work in various activities. The staff member that worked with me was very polite and informative. I enjoyed working with them.
Very well organised, plenty of placements great personal connection and drive to find work for employees care and consideration for workers great pay rates flexibility for work life
Pros
Great play good hours lost of work
Cons
Some downtime between jobs
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CT Labour Hire. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5