Cue Clothing Co.
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cue Clothing Co. Employee Reviews

Cue provides excellent training, especially in sales, however, the management at this brand is extremely poor. There is a very high staff turnover, as the company favours younger, cheaper, employees than adults. Daily expectations for stock and store maintenance are realistic, but if you do not achieve the sales targets expect to be disciplined harshly by management. You are also expected to wear new product in store, so expect to spend a sizeable chunk of your wages on the brand's clothes.
Pros
Comprehensive sales training
Cons
Poor management
I would never recommend this place. I was bullied by staff and ignored by management. They don’t care for the customers and how they feel they are extremely forceful towards staff/customers. They expect you to spend majority of your pay on purchasing their clothes to wear to work even if you can’t afford it, and you get in trouble for not wearing the stores clothing so you basically have no choice. I’m glad to be out of this place, I lost a lot of my confidence and got extremely depressed here
I really enjoyed my time with Cue, the only reason I left my stylist position was because I couldn't commit to part time hours. I felt part of a culture and really supported by my area manager.
The clothes were beautiful but were expensive to stay up to date with the current trends. Most of the people were easy to get along with. But there were some very strong personalities that weren't nice at all so it became super stressful. So I was quite relieved to leave.
Great work life balance with most people working only 4 and a half days if full time, if you get your job does then no over time was ever expected. Working with great people and superb managers. Salary a little low, no yearly increase unless you really really push for it.
great fashion learning opportunities bonuses available based on performance discounted clothing for staff uniform working as part of a team getting to dress clients and help them pick outfits
Pros
discounts on clothing
Cons
competing with colleagues for sales
All they care about is productivity. Will force you to work under any circumstance even if you have a severe sickness or injury. Very aggressive to customers and will always try to force a sale.
A great company to work for and wonderful clothing! Staff were amazing, customers were such fun to dress and the location made everything mesh. It was a very busy environment on a daily basis with long hours required sometimes, but the joy of seeing a woman fall in love with fashion was more than worth it! Keeping on top of current trends was all-consuming, but essential to the job, so you needed to stay on your toes...especially in relation to the competition.
This was a great team, and lots of fun, although the pressure was high to meet sales expectations. I learned a lot about visual merchandising and upselling.
the management is horrible, the pressure is really high to a point where if you aren't consistently selling the expected individual targets they will remove you from their roster and stop giving you shifts (try to drive you out)
Cue is a great organisation wherein every employee get to learn each and everyday. Working with this company is wonderful as every day we get to meet new people and communicate with people belonging to different origins, culture. Every day is a great motivation to work hard and push ourselves to meet targets.
Pros
Exciting work, lively culture
Cons
Access to computers individually
I spent near on six months at Cue and it was a horrible experience. Not only was I bullied by my fellow staff members but belittled by management aswell. I am absolutely appalled by how they run this business and would never pick to work at such a place ever again.
Pros
half price clothing
Cons
bullying staff members
Starting up all computer systems when entering work. Checking the floor looks neat and tidy for the day. Merchandising the store and general cleaning. Interacting with customers and helping with any needs they may have. Bringing in any sizes that a customer asks for in a timely manner.