Cummins

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,371 reviews

Jobs vary from place to place

Overall, I was satisfied with my time at Cummins. I wish they had more IT offerings in the US, but the company does great with benefits packages, specially retirement! If I was looking for a large company to work for, I would definitely have Cummins on my list. Some locations had more perks (better lunch rooms, nice coffee selections, etc), but some perks had just good people that you could always rely on.

High expectations, little reward

For anyone outside of upper management, there was little to no compensation for achievements. High stress work environment with little reward. Compensation did not match workload.

A good company to work for overall

Good pay and benefits. Good working hours. Opportunities for advancement especially if you are willing to relocate Computer systems and processes can be unnecessarily complicated at times.

Great place to work but demanding

Great Company to work for. Demanding, but fair. requires any employee to give there best no matter what the position. As Foreman the best part of the job was interacting with your customers and the technicians that work for you. Meeting sales and production requirements like any big company is challenging.

Pros

Great people to work with and benefits are great.

Cons

As a salary employee sometimes the days were long and expectations to high

Don't expect to stay long

Co workers for the most part great, management poor. Let go without warning just a reduction in the workforce and was oldest person and with the most seniority,don't waste your time. You are just a number and they don't care

Pros

Friendly Co workers

Cons

no advancement, poor raises, and you are just a number to them

great company to work for

treat there employes great , good crew members good learning base, benefits outstanding

Pros

everything

Cons

nothing