Cummins
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Cummins Management reviews

Australia30 reviews
Most people were quite nice to work with but there were some major problems with some management .

When problems were pointed out to senior management were pointed out to senior management it took months for some action to be taken .

Several mangers looked down at workers in lower positions lumping everyone in together.
Leg pulling and racism is at it peak, management is more interested in politics then work. Most people in management are non professional they have lack of managerial knowledge
I would recommend working at Cummins. Their professionalism and standard of operation is is very conducive to a great working environment. Their product is not just of good quality, but the back up service is second to none.
Pros
Won't dismiss you unless you do something against policy.
Cons
Because of a big company, sometimes communication is lacking.
I would work for Cummins again at the drop of a Hat. The team environment is fantastic the facility is close to me and very clean and the building is modern.
Cummins culled 2000+ white collar workers globally. A lot of senior staff were dismissed, along with my contract not being renewed full-time despite promises from management.

I worked at my utmost capacity whilst being there, made good impressions to all business leaders. Yet, an female engineering intern was chosen over me because they wanted to improve on their hiring statistics...
Enjoyed working as a Casual at Cummins PDC Warehouse . Met some good friendly people ,management was ok back then . Early starts . enjoyed my time there .
Pros
early starts, friendly colleauges, Monthly BBQ, S, some free lunches, good woking atmosphere.
Cons
None that I can think of
Enter time sheets and contractor hours, Check work planners for flight requirements, Book Flights, update cost allocation spread sheet.
Very dynamic and demanding situation. Position required high level admin skills.

Management sometimes hard to communicate with.
The workers where diverse group of people with many and varied interests and back grounds.

Keeping on top of the constant changes and the large variation in work flow arriving.

Working with a dynamic group of people with the only FIFO work force of a multi national company world wide
Pros
Good people