Curtin University Employee Reviews for Director of Student Services
Director of Student Services3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 73 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Health and wellness facilities are provided to staff at minimal cost. Sporting facilities are also available for staff to use. staff to
Curtin University is a good place to work. The University encourages work life balance. Also advancement through education and some courses are available for staff. When I was at Curtin my daughter is only 5 years old. I used to take her to the childcare facility near Humanities and see her on my lunch break.
Diversity and every one is treated equally.
Too far from my home.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Curtin University reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Curtin University. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 73 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Curtin University
- What is the company culture like at Curtin University?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Curtin University?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Curtin University?2 people answered
- How long did it need to wait for an offer after an interview?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Curtin University?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Curtin University?2 people answered
- Does Curtin University allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Curtin University?One person answered
- Does Curtin University have a staff discount? How much is Curtin University’s staff discount?One person answered
- Is Curtin University hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
See all questions and answers
Curtin University Reviews by Job Title