Cushman & Wakefield
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Cushman & Wakefield:

Cushman & Wakefield Employee Reviews

Australia25 reviews
Excellent Place to work
Great place to work, look after their employees, great manager, and friendly. Open to engaging with staff, support community events. One of the best companies I've worked for,
Fun, relaxed and helpful
Great company, team and client. I really enjoyed working alongside the Senior FM and National Manager. They were both very helpful, cheerful and good leaders.
Pros
Great Location, Good hours
Cons
Salary was a bit low
Good team spirit.
Reasonable place to work , staff are generally friendly,management are flexible with your working hours and try to accommodate individual requirements where possible.
Customer focussed
A challenging time for the client with additional services onboarding and change of ownership for the business. That said, the business always had customer service at front of mind.
Team members were supportive
You can learn and gain new skills and knowledge about property management and finance management. Demonstrate attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
Just dont!
Typical day - working with self serving management
Management - worst leaders ever

Hardest Part of Job - Never met my Boss in 15 months

Learnt - Nothing!
Productive & Fun & Great people to work with
Typical day is start the day with music on (softly) and then log into my computer - then start going through my Outlook emails.

We have Tool Box once a month where we bbq breakfast after our Toolbox meetings.

My most enjoyable part of the day is having a laugh with the team and just enjoy doing our work together :)
Great Experience
Always a friendly and busy atmosphere, my colleagues were always so friendly and helpful. The management were kind and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that you were looked after and that you knew the role you had to play.

Training was always provided when needed.
Pros
free food all the time
Cons
my job wasn't permanent
Clueless management
I worked in trades for Cushman and Wakefield for two years, the pay was well below what I am used to and the expectation was not realistic. It took time to get used to getting nothing done and being praised for good paperwork, inversely if you did a good job, either it went unnoticed or you were grilled in the office for not attending more jobs. The whole system is laughable.
Pros
It’s easy to fool management if you want to be lazy.
Cons
Extremely frustrating if you have any pride in what you do.
Funny old outdated style of management
Upper Management Centric - if you are as fantastic as us then you too can be in Upper Management.

Very stingy with money and very particular with their perceived company image
Pros
General staff very nice people
Cons
Upper management only concerned for themselves and their image
Experiences Differ from Team to Team
Experience can greatly differ account to account. Typically not too over-worked, but slightly under-paid compared to competitors. Management in my experience left something to be desired; many with little-to-no people management skills, who take advantage of their position to put people they want into roles, rather than who is best for the job. The culture was okay, mostly relaxed. The hardest part of the job is meeting client's expectations. The most enjoyable part is the people you meet and work with, both internally and externally.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Not the best pay for the job
The best part of the job is the massage chair.
Working in the call centre is a mentally and emotionally straining job. The salary given to call centre operators is minimal and needs improvement. The most enjoyable part of the call centre is the free massage chair. It's amazing. The job itself is very demanding, you will be asked to do more than expected, multitasking is very important and will need to be learned very fast. There is an average workplace culture, everyone is pretty nice and friendly.
Pros
Free Massage Chair
Cons
Very, Very Little Pay
Toxix culture
The culture is extremely different to other office environments and some officers very toxic within the team. Staff negative of previous employees to all new staff so you start off with a bad vibe and culture shock.
Very good company to work for.
Very good company to work for.

Regular tasks include:- Contractor Management, co-ordination and supervision of site works, liaison with site tenants and operators, member of various site committees, preparation and monitoring of preventative and reactive maintenance budgets, develop business cases, specifications and budgets for capital works, ensure compliance to Nationally established contracts
Great & culturally diverse community.
All employees have a different background which makes the whole environment a much better & friendlier place. I have learned a lot throughout my 12 years & this was my first ever job. I got to know numerous, if not, all the employees & have had experience in many roles, from Accounts Payable, Property Accounting, Reporting Officer & an Accounts Receivable Officer. A typical day starts off well in greeting everyone, get my work done on time & the chance to assist other members of the team when necessary.
Excellent Workplace
All the staff are easy to get along with. They help you with everything you need help with.

Very easy going company not to strict on how you go about getting your job done
Flexible working environment cater to my personal need
I have been working for this company since 2009. I love working for them and would like to recommend to anyone who is looking to work for a company who caters for the need of diverse range of people, culture & special needs.
Pros
Flexible working environment
Cons
cost saving
3 weeks casual
I was a late replacement (1 hours notice) for applicant who either couldn't or wouldn't start when required. The assignment was for a specific period and the position needed to be filled quickly, As I had previous dealing with Randstad I was approached

I have done this review previously although I only had one experience with this company
Pros
casual 3 weeks work
Cons
Too clerical for my taste
great company to work for.
great to work with people with related skill types and goals, with a very structured management team promoting the business across Australia and internationally.
Pros
Great enviroment
Cons
tough clients
Very talented people to work with
We have a large pool of extremely talented individuals who are always prepared to assist in all matters. This company has a great focus on providing training opportunities to ensure that all their staff are skilled in a vast variety of tasks.
Pros
Flexible working times
Cons
unpaid overtime is required
Made really good friends
I dont want to say anything bad about Cushman & Wakefield. All I want to say is that the short time I was there, I created a close bond and friendship with may people there.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Bad management skills
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cushman & Wakefield. Our community is ready to answer.