Cyrus Persian Carpets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cyrus Persian Carpets Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews
- Cleaning rugs/carpets, stock requesting, sweeping and cleaning warehouse.
management was acceptable and co-workers were all hard workers and good people. The hardest part of my job would have been receiving new stock in the big 40ft containers and the counting it.
They micromanage everyone, never heard of health and safety at work, processes are too obsolete, specially paperwork for things like transfers in between stores, software they use it’s too slow. Most people that work there is nice, others like senior management are just plain rude.
Excellent bosses and work mates. Loads of help and support. Great pay and bonuses. Job is fast paced but relaxed at the same time. I would recommend working for Cyrus Persian Carpets to any one. Everyone is so friendly, nothing is to much trouble and management is willing to help in any way.
The Management Team are patient, kind and very understanding.
Started working here and was kept on after my first few shifts for many this does not happen, they just stop calling. Hard work which would be fine if they paid a decent wage but to be honest i don't even think i was getting minimum. I don't think they have ever heard of work place health and safety either.
Worked there for a year was not enjoyable having manager watch you with CCTV ringing and assuming they know whats happening. in 12 months i interviewed 24 new employees as working there is not something people enjoy doing
I didn't like the job but I still did it and still want to work everyday I was the oldest at the job and I was only one who was working hard and always been the frist one there and the frist person who they called
It was a very repetitive job, but i learnt alot of new things and it helped with my confidence alot by meeting all new customers and working with many young people.
Pros
Money
Cons
Repetitive
After time at this job i discovered they discriminate and will not employ anyone full time, as well as unsafe work methods. You are not a loud to have a seat or sit down for the 8 hours you are at work and your lunch break must be cut short if a customer comes through the door. there are more then one boss and they monitor your every move. if they can see you the ring yo to see where you are
Cons
been watched all the tome
I went for a 5 hour trial for a position at one of their stores. During the day i was asked if i was a drug addict and many other silly questions....also after all that and an unpaid trial day they never even bothered to let me know the outcome. Poor management are rife in this company. I would avoid.
Pros
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cyrus Persian Carpets?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cyrus Persian Carpets. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2