Dôme Coffees
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Dôme Coffees Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews
Whilst working at dome I was treated poorly by supervisor, passed up for job advancement to staff who were under qualified hours got cut for no reason and I was told to basically find another job
You work your behind off, to please those morons at the top of the table, whom expect targets for which cannot be met. Promise you all sorts of promotions, only to put you down. Internal bullying. Games of favouritism, usually based upon how revealing you dress, or how much you tend to the managers ego. Shocking menus. Very on the customers side, even when you have followed protocol down to a tee, then give you a written warning. Slot a manager in place, for which Michael Jackson's chimp has more intelligence than the person in charge, sales slump, then come up with a flimsy story to offload you.
**WARNING**I would never recommend working for this company. There is constant bullying and harassment that goes on and either management or head office do anything about it. The worst company I have ever worked for and I highly recommend you do not even consider applying for a job.
Bullying and harassment is commonplace and when reported it was vexatiously dealt with by terminating of employment.

Not a company I'd ever work for again nor would I recommend it to any jobseeker. there are better jobs out there.
Fun place to work, with a real family orientated working life. Closed boxing day and no split shifts. The staff there where friendly and always hanging out as a whole group.
Pros
No split shifts
Cons
Need to handle high pressure.
They will hire you and promise you lots of hours then out of nowhere will cut back to one or two shifts a week max. I went from 40+ hours a week down to 10 a fortnight. Not happy with the way they treat people
Amazing team and work environment. Really easy going environment. Work is crazy during holidays and its such a busy place and its awesome challenge to work in a fast paced environment.
Learn Coffee Making, Cooking, Customer Service and much more.
Hours are usually always available but the management is a swinging door it is fine for a very short time or the very young. I would not recommend working here if you have any other option
It depands on what time i start; if i do a 6am start i will finish at 2pm and i will run through couple shots of coffee through the machine, turn everything on set up outside tables and chairs, make coffees and/or cold beverages and cakes and muffens, take orders. if i start at 7 or 8 and finsh between 2 and 4 and I will run food, hot and cold beverages and cakes, cover opening barista while they have their break. and if i start at 10, 12 or 2 i will be on until 6, 7 or 8 depending on day it is, i will be on floor running food, hot and cold beverages and cakes, around two i will hope onto coffees and start doing coffee close which including stocking up milk, coffee trays and jugs for counter staff, teas etc clean and wipe beanches down and clean milk line then start to clean the coffee machince.

Co-workers they are from all different countries, so you learn new things from other people.

The hardest part is trying to run everything out to people without it going everywhere and clean tables. Enjoyable part is getting to know your regulars and whats going in their life.
Pros
everyone gets along and free coffees
Cons
italians mangers can be rude when stressed out
I used to work as a waiter at Dome Coffees in Fremantle where I would serve drinks and food. I would also take orders and ensure that the customers get what they ordered.
Pros
Friendly Atmospher
Cons
No career progression
Dome coffees is a awesome place to work with great oppurtunities in advancement to any one who is serious about there career.
Pros
excellent working environment, enjoy good job security with sick and holiday pay
Cons
not really