Dôme Coffees logo
Dôme Coffees
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Dôme Coffees reviews

Dôme Coffees

Dôme Coffees Employee Review

The Most Horrible Workplace Environement!!!!!

**WARNING**I would never recommend working for this company. There is constant bullying and harassment that goes on and either management or head office do anything about it. The worst company I have ever worked for and I highly recommend you do not even consider applying for a job.

Stressful workplace, no work-life balance

I would never recommend anyone works here! Employees are punished for needing time off and forced to work extra hours to “make up” for time they had off, even if for a medical or family emergency, they have no consideration for their employees physical or mental health. They underpay their staff, I started on $12.35 as an 18 year old “trainee” although I’d had 2+ years experience in the hospitality industry, when I progressed from trainee to level one I was paid $14.50... this is the most I was paid while working there. Another reason I don’t recommend working here is they have absolutely no work-life balance, it is understandable that hospitality workers are required to work on the weekends, but as this workplace favours certain people, those that aren’t favoured are forced to work 9+ hour shifts both Saturday and Sunday every weekend with no weekends off, they also punish people studying and expect them to work more hours than they are available for. Overall this workplace is unethical and management have no morals or respect for their employees

Pros

free coffee on shift, develop great friendships with other FOH & BOH staff

Cons

Zero work-life balance, no consideration for mental or physical health, punished for needing time off (study, family emergency, medical reasons, holiday), underpayed, lots of favouritism

Snitches paradise

If you want a workplace that treats you unfair then work for these jokers. Favouritism and bullying is common and condoned. Good luck finding a worse employer. Down right don’t do it.

Pros

Knock off time

Cons

Starting the day with dogs

Rather live on the street than work here

Very toxic environment, upper management were not interested in looking after staff. Supervisors were put under horrible pressure with long hours. Very stressful, food quality terrible, treated like morons. You report gross And dangerous behaviour that could result in food poisoning Or staff injury from staff and nothing gets done. Promised promotion and never happens until they desperate. Had staff in tears on a daily basis. Changed rosters without checking with staff. Changed hours worked if did overtime or couldn’t have a break so didn’t get paid what you actually worked. Could go on all day, but no point, avoid if possible.

• Dôme Coffees
  • The Most Horrible Workplace Environement!!!!!