Dôme Coffees
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Dôme Coffees Job Security & Advancement reviews

Whilst working at dome I was treated poorly by supervisor, passed up for job advancement to staff who were under qualified hours got cut for no reason and I was told to basically find another job
Very toxic environment, upper management were not interested in looking after staff. Supervisors were put under horrible pressure with long hours. Very stressful, food quality terrible, treated like morons. You report gross And dangerous behaviour that could result in food poisoning Or staff injury from staff and nothing gets done. Promised promotion and never happens until they desperate. Had staff in tears on a daily basis. Changed rosters without checking with staff. Changed hours worked if did overtime or couldn’t have a break so didn’t get paid what you actually worked. Could go on all day, but no point, avoid if possible.
Cons
You work your behind off, to please those morons at the top of the table, whom expect targets for which cannot be met. Promise you all sorts of promotions, only to put you down. Internal bullying. Games of favouritism, usually based upon how revealing you dress, or how much you tend to the managers ego. Shocking menus. Very on the customers side, even when you have followed protocol down to a tee, then give you a written warning. Slot a manager in place, for which Michael Jackson's chimp has more intelligence than the person in charge, sales slump, then come up with a flimsy story to offload you.
Bullying and harassment is commonplace and when reported it was vexatiously dealt with by terminating of employment. Not a company I'd ever work for again nor would I recommend it to any jobseeker. there are better jobs out there.
I used to work as a waiter at Dome Coffees in Fremantle where I would serve drinks and food. I would also take orders and ensure that the customers get what they ordered.
Pros
Friendly Atmospher
Cons
No career progression
Dome coffees is a awesome place to work with great oppurtunities in advancement to any one who is serious about there career.
Pros
excellent working environment, enjoy good job security with sick and holiday pay
Cons
not really