D&D Traffic Management

4: D&D Traffic Management Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews

2.8Work–Life Balance

Complete abuse of workers

Complete ripoff company management dont know what they doing half the time they double and triple book workers thats both day and night shift allocator when I was in the tunnel we wasn't paid any extra allowances because the company pockets it. just a complete waste of time. Your better of working for ..........

Excellent pace of work with good working environment.

I've been doing traffic control since more than 2 years and got to mix up with people from different backgrounds, community and traditions and this helped me a lot to gain experience and I'm confident to work anywhere.

They didn't look after my welfare when i was injured at work

I don't like D&D Traffic Management due to their lack of caring for their employees by not following up when i was injured on a work site. I had injured my foot and needed Physio but they didn't care.

Abuse the Availability of workers

One of the worst companies I have worked for, if a worker was to have family issues and needed a day off, management would not give them work for 3+ days no work to "teach them a lesson to say yes to shifts all the time" Excruciating long hours E.G. 4+ hours travel plus anywhere from 1-16 hour shifts. Co-workers were all good to work with. Other than that, nothing too much I can say about this company that is good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at D&D Traffic Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare D&D Traffic Management with