D&D Traffic Management
View all D&D Traffic Management reviews

D&D Traffic Management

D&D Traffic Management Employee Review

They didn't look after my welfare when i was injured at work

I don't like D&D Traffic Management due to their lack of caring for their employees by not following up when i was injured on a work site. I had injured my foot and needed Physio but they didn't care.

Complete abuse of workers

Complete ripoff company management dont know what they doing half the time they double and triple book workers thats both day and night shift allocator when I was in the tunnel we wasn't paid any extra allowances because the company pockets it. just a complete waste of time. Your better of working for ..........
Same role

Excellent pace of work with good working environment.

I've been doing traffic control since more than 2 years and got to mix up with people from different backgrounds, community and traditions and this helped me a lot to gain experience and I'm confident to work anywhere.

Abuse the Availability of workers

One of the worst companies I have worked for, if a worker was to have family issues and needed a day off, management would not give them work for 3+ days no work to "teach them a lesson to say yes to shifts all the time" Excruciating long hours E.G. 4+ hours travel plus anywhere from 1-16 hour shifts. Co-workers were all good to work with. Other than that, nothing too much I can say about this company that is good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at D&D Traffic Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare D&D Traffic Management with

D&D Traffic Management Reviews by Job Title

D&D Traffic Management Reviews by Location

Learn about D&D Traffic Management in popular locations

• D&D Traffic Management
  • They didn't look after my welfare when i was injured at work