DB Schenker Logistics
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DB Schenker Logistics Employee Reviews

They do protect their workers quite fairly, however politics plays a big part here. HR do try their best when things are brought to their attention. However while I was working, I was handling mutliple crises at the same time, and i just gave up fighting for myself and resigned.
Pros
Diverse Work Force
Cons
Resistant to Change
A good place to work. looking forward to work with the same company. The place is always tidy and clean, I worked there for almost one year, people are friendly there.
Company is still a bit old school and tends to look past females to lead. It's a very male dominated management. Advancement is not easy and can take longer than males. Other than that, people you work with can be fun.
Great place to work if your looking to advance your knowledge in transport and logistics as well as you knowledge around bigger company's such as office works and the likes. Great atmosphere and great fun
Clean and tidy. Nice lunch room wirh big screen tv set. Coffee milk are available. No rush. People are nice to work with. They have a vast parking areas. Ambiant temp. A Very organized work place.
Pros
Nice working pkace
Cons
Hourly rate is not competitive
i would like to talk to you in more details regarding this amazing opportunity at db schenker . it would give me great plasue.i was enjoyed a lot .i would love to work with team as a team member.
• Mark and label, Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records. • Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
Pros
Better timings
Cons
All good no problem
A very multicultural workplace with good positive attitude towards customer service. Even though customer was very demanding the workforce always met the customer expectations.
It would depend on what department and manager that you worked under that could make your work life easy or hard Not all managers support their supervisor or team leaders But overall DBSchenker is a great place to create a career at
Picking on the low level order picker for car parts and sometimes on the packing area using RF scanner to scan all parts to go in costumer and oversea
Pros
Picking and packing
Cons
Overtime
For a very large company, they pay the least out of them all, the workload you do for them, you might as well work 2 jobs for the price of half what you get at minimum wage
it is a good place to work at, but management was the issue there with not really taking certain things into place. the pay was below par for different types of work
-Many new things to learn. -good supporting team -regular certification and programs to update your skills -most enjoyable part of the job is monthly celebrations (collective birthday for the month)
It was good working there had no drama and I just pushed myself to always get the job done ✅ and what I thought was good there was always help if you needed it.
I learned to work in a team and the hardest part of the job was unload containers in the summer.The most enjoyable part of the job was work with people of different cultures
Doesn't guarantee u a permanent position. It's good for extra cash but don't get your hopes high bout staying there permanently. Not everyone who smiles at you is your friend..lol
when I first started the management was really good people friendly and helpful that's why I stayed for a long time. but now there is a big change that they employed Manager with out higher education just experience politics is present in the company . which is not healthy for people to working as iit becomes robotic no space to reason out . everyday is busy and can be stress for the work load . its ok to work hard if it is compensated and with respect . since the management change I feel don't belong here I can't wait to get out . my suggestion is regain people first .
Pros
free lunch for anniversary
Cons
regular hours depends
Willing to take new challenges a good working environment. Ready to take on new task everytime that is presented. Make sure every order is correct before despatched.
Global organisation totally focussed on profits totally ignoring local needs and requirements of both staff and customers. Far too bureaucratic with an apathetic and indifferent staff who are unable to operate as a team or see beyond their personal wants. The company is largely disliked within the logistics industry.
Cons
Overall the best construction company.The management is very good and well trained in making the new employee learn new things within the shortest time period.
Growth, learning and overall satisfaction with the department , team and description. Encourages, empowers and pushes to work autonomously, develop new skills .