DHL

Australia7 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,230 reviews

Great working enviroment

It was a good working environment with a good team, challenging at times, 3 different DHL sections worked out of the facility,DHL supply chain,DHL global forwarding and DHL barta distribution

Pros

great work enviroment

Cons

on call 24/7

DHL Huntingwood

Amazing company, have had a lot of family work within the business. People from dhl are even better, such a family orientated environment and definitely find friends that turn into family.

Pros

Fun environment

always nice to go home

It i a very high volume work place with hours spanning per day from 6-6 . Being medical products it is essential to make sure these products are picked and packed with care so the integrity shows at the end of the line. I pride myself in my work ethic and above all do not like to stand around with nothing to do the day seems so much longer. I live in Werribee and would like to change the traffic dramas taking so long to get to work plus i need a new challenge in my life. I like to communicate with people and give them a bit of a llift as there is nothing worse than being in hospital and its all doom and gloom.

Very productive and many activities for staffs

The best company I have ever work at. It gave me the options to add and improve my skills. If I could I'll buy a share in DHL. The company gives you the opatunity to learn computer skills in diffrent ways and the different systems and also team work,communication skill,safety,how to dill with clients,innovation skills and most of all respect the rules and others.

Pros

Abillity to do different Moduls

Cons

no cons

I work as a apple mobile technician

I start this job last Aug. and I start to work with a big group of people almost 30 people and I learn to fix apple mobile and learn something new to do.

Pros

once a month we have free lucnh

Cons

it is ok

Hands On, Go Go Go

From time you start until the time you finish is go go go. I learnt how I drive a high reach forklift, use an Rf Scanner and was given an opportunity to work in the warehousing sector that no one else really would. Co-workers were fantastic group of people everyone was there to give a lending hand when it was needed didn't have to hesitate to ask.

Pros

Great Pay Rate, Great Co-Workers

Cons

Casual Basis, Chops and Changes too much

Proactive and a fun working enviroment

DHL is a very enjoyable place to work.. what makes it enjoyable for me is working in a Team that all works together. I like that my superviser is always teacher me new things and trust that i can work un supervised at all times

Pros

Site Lunches, Team building activities

Cons

not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DHL with