Daikin Industries Ltd. Employee Reviews

Productive workplace that allows for real opportunity
HR Advisor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 April 2019
Daikin Industries is a real multinational leader within the HVAC industry. The way they do business along with their long term goals and vision; the team are constantly working collaboratively to achieve goals together.

The environment is family friendly and quite welcoming. People are very helpful and will go out of their way to ensure you are looked after.

Great location with ample, secure and free parking. The company itself is growing and is destined for further success with it's current management team.

Job security is certain. Benefits are also good and overall environment aim to strive for a healthy work/life balance.
Pros
Career progression opportunities in a multinational corporation
Enjoy a "boys club" middle management
Senior Spare Parts Officer (Current Employee) –  Warwick Farm NSW3 March 2019
If you would like to be manipulated and abused by superior "managers" then Daikin is your go to. No matter how long you work here the company will still wont care.
High stress, high reward
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Eight Mile Plains QLD16 February 2018
With long stressful days, at the end of it, the customers are happy and they keep coming back. With great time management and organisational skills you could do really well in a job at Daikin.
Great company to work for
Spare Parts Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chipping Norton NSW26 April 2017
Great company, workers & management. You are treated like you are appreciated & needed & to date the company has avoided layoffs through smart management & company decisions to keep all workers employed
Pros
Treated like you matter, Management seek staff input/suggestions etc
Cons
Work life balance needs a little work
Relax and friendly workplace
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW28 July 2016
I love my job and enjoy what I do. I have a great team and find it easy to come into work everyday.
I've picked up new skills within my role due to the variety of duties required that I truly appreciate. I enjoy working in the busy environment as each day passes by very quickly. There's never a dull moment where I sit there to look for work.
I work in a small department which I feel more like a family to me.
Most of the technicians are efficient, friendly and very helpful whenever I need support. My Supervisor is very supportive and always willing to assist me in every way possible to make my job less stressful.
Pros
Morning Tea organised by the team for everyone's birthday, Gift voucher for Christmas, secured parking
Cons
No salary increment, must ask for a pay rise to be reviewed, slow process on getting things approved
Interesting job but Long hours
Electrical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  JPE26 July 2015
Personally, I think Daikin's employees is the benchmark for every worker in the world. Employees work very hard all day long without complaining and they managed to produce great results. Apart from that, what I love about the company is that they take their time to actually perfect a project. This results in high quality robust end products.
productive workplace
i was a production worker i worked in insulation (Former Employee) –  chipping norton nsw16 May 2012
* learnt boundaries
* learnt how to establish things
* my co workers were great to work with
great fun bubbly people
*the hardest part of the job was insulating parts of the A/C very fiddly
the most enjoyable part of the job was the people who i worked with
having good energy around makes the work place a happy environment .
Pros
charitty support and awards
Cons
alot of competition to move up the ladder