Dangerfield
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Dangerfield Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Management was very disorganised.
Shifts are not guaranteed.

I did not get any proper training and it took one month before I was able to have my first scheduled shift after being hired.

Hard to keep up with different rosters.
The only good thing about Dangerfield is that some of the staff are nice, but not all of them. There’s so much bullying within the workplace, a few of the managers were downright awful and two-faced. Management were terrible, H/O were lazy when it came to the Sydney stores and put all the pressure on the area managers, which made them put pressure on us. The operations manager was intimidating and not genuinely nice. Not to mention the drama in the company. And god forbid you took a sick day. In conclusion, I wouldn’t waste your time with Dangerfield, because there are a lot of nasty people that you have to deal with.
Dangerfield was an amazing place to work with amazing benefits and great staff members to have fun with while working!
The clothing was comfortable to wear and sell and i loved nearly every minute working there.

the hardest part was dealing with rumours that spread through the store which resulted in me leaving
Pros
fun to work in
Cons
sometimes didnt get a sale all day
I did not want to believe the horrible rumours about the company but the rumours were right. Very upsetting. Horrible experience with their management.
A typical day at work was always enjoyable as i loved my job, . A typical day included walking around my shop selling clothes to customers, making conversation, packaging online orders to be sent out, having a target to reach and everyday cleaning duties. I learnt many of the skills i have now and the management was always positive and motivating as were the co-workers; we had a very close team. The hardest part of the job was fussy customers that were hard to please but the team and i always left them smiling as they said goodbye. The most enjoyable part of the job was making conversation with customers and having a good working environment to look forward too.
Pros
Bonuses and work events
Cons
Rosters were texted